• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ANOTHER instance of police impeding journalists; this time violently

74x12

They want to stoke racial tension so there will be a race war in USA or a political civil war type scenario ... but they have been having trouble getting it started. Americans don't get riled up very easily. We're pretty easy going so all the dirty tricks they usually pull in places like Afghanistan etc. aren't working. But they keep trying so it might happen. People should just stick together and not let the agent provocateurs goad them into irrational decisions.

Tambourine

They want to stoke racial tension so there will be a race war in USA or a political civil war type scenario ... but they have been having trouble getting it started. Americans don't get riled up very easily. We're pretty easy going so all the dirty tricks they usually pull in places like Afghanistan etc. aren't working. But they keep trying so it might happen. People should just stick together and not let the agent provocateurs goad them into irrational decisions.
Who is the "they" in this post?

I find it particularly shocking that this is happening in the US. Perhaps Americans aren't? :(
Just as shocking that nobody but the UN seems particularly shocked about this.
I would have expected there to be a much bigger outcry in Western media, but apparently journalists have become such willing tools of authoritarianism that they won't even cry out when their own are being targetted any more.

74x12

Transnational organisations that want to rule the world. They basically already do rule the world; but they want more control. It's hard to point the finger and say exactly who is behind it since there is a web of different organisations, front groups and secret societies. Basically they are extremely compartmentalized with localized hierarchies. It's a model of organisation geared towards maximum secrecy. They own or control everything from the top ... especially revolutionary groups, criminal organisations and have their agents in all political entities on earth. You should assume that all major intelligence agencies are infiltrated and controlled from the top. You should assume that all major terrorist organisations are on the payroll.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Transnational organisations that want to rule the world. They basically already do rule the world; but they want more control. It's hard to point the finger and say exactly who is behind it since there is a web of different organisations, front groups and secret societies. Basically they are extremely compartmentalized with localized hierarchies. It's a model of organisation geared towards maximum secrecy. They own or control everything from the top ... especially revolutionary groups, criminal organisations and have their agents in all political entities on earth. You should assume that all major intelligence agencies are infiltrated and controlled from the top. You should assume that all major terrorist organisations are on the payroll.
[citation neded]

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Just as shocking that nobody but the UN seems particularly shocked about this.
I would have expected there to be a much bigger outcry in Western media, but apparently journalists have become such willing tools of authoritarianism that they won't even cry out when their own are being targetted any more.
Huh?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Yep. Our BBC cameraman got bashed backwards by a charging cop with a shield. Quite obviously deliberate.

When people's nerves have been stretched way beyond reason their actions and reactions go wrong. Traumatised cops are going badly wrong now, I think.

That ain't an excuse but it sure might help some understanding. It's time for the country's leader to step in, step up, show some guts and show that he is is capable in adversity. I like to dream.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Yep. Our BBC cameraman got bashed backwards by a charging cop with a shield. Quite obviously deliberate.

When people's nerves have been stretched way beyond reason their actions and reactions go wrong. Traumatised cops are going badly wrong now, I think.

That ain't an excuse but it sure might help some understanding. It's time for the country's leader to step in, step up, show some guts and show that he is is capable in adversity. I like to dream.
He's literally hiding in the basement with the lights off
Trump briefly taken to White House bunker during Friday's protests - CNNPolitics
WHITE-HOUSE-DARK-e1590995684643.png