• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another God, another Jesus, another Bible

Jim

Nets of Wonder
I see another Bible, and another God and Jesus in that Bible, far, far different from the ones that I see people debating about here. I’d like to tell someone about what I see, if I could find a volunteer for that.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
To understand what I’m saying about seeing a different Bible, and a different God and Jesus in that Bible, a person might need to understand that I’m looking at it as a collection of stories, without trying to decide if anything in those stories ever actually happened or not. I’m just looking at what’s happening in those stories, no matter if it’s possible or not, no matter if it ever actually happened or not.

In the gospel stories I see John telling people that the kingdom of God is coming, and calling them to repent and be baptized, to be ready for it. People are calling John a prophet. Then Jesus starts preaching in the synagogues, about the gospel of the kingdom. He’s preaching about the gospel of the kingdom, without saying anything about Him being God, or the son of God, or the sacrifice for all our sins, or crucified and resurrected. What could He be saying in the synagogues about the kingdom? Maybe like John, He’s saying that the kingdom is coming, and calling people to repent, to be ready for it. Maybe He’s saying that the king of God’s kingdom will be all those things, without saying that He is that king.

After He’s been preaching for some weeks or months in the synagogues, and to multitudes outside, saying whatever He’s been saying about the kingdom, He asks the apostles what people have been saying about who He is. Some say John, or some other prophet. Then He asks, what do they, the apostles think about who He is. Peter says that He, Jesus, is that king, the king of that kingdom of God that was promised to Israel,

pearl

To understand what I’m saying about seeing a different Bible, and a different God and Jesus in that Bible, a person might need to understand that I’m looking at it as a collection of stories, without trying to decide if anything in those stories ever actually happened or not. I’m just looking at what’s happening in those stories, no matter if it’s possible or not, no matter if it ever actually happened or not.

It is a collection of 'stories', narrative, and confession of faith as to who the earthly Jesus was believed to be. Hebrew Scripture relates 'stories' of the lived experience of a people and they're God. These 'stories' become our story.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
I see that there’s more in the gospel of John, about what Jesus says in the synagogues. I’ll be studying that.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans know that baptism is by fire and water. As the spiritual body of gases/water and oxygen that we live/survive within. As a heavenly body.

Humans know that if fire, gases burning baptize them, they die.

So the baptism of water was a historic science known event when ICE or sacred ice the sacrifice, seeing rebirth of ICE is December each and every year. Newly born and reborn again.....was melted and removed. Holy water saved our life and head/mind, by pouring back over it.

Humanity knew.

When a human being as a male the inventor of the sciences of radiation conversion to the body of SION....its fusion, into fis SION....and knew all about it.....does it....then we got life converted/irradiated and attacked. For we live in an atmospheric world of water and oxygen. And science the gas mass conversion is not even interested in our life survival.

We survived because ICE melted.

The ancients first science owners a long time ago of first science...never owned ICE...so they all died, and archaeological deep Earth digs prove that human technology had been used before, found in coal as evidence that all life was burnt.

SATANISM itself.

So then the science male knowingly says and science created invented the BEAST...the dinosaur life.....irradiation causation. And knew he did it.

If not, he would not nor ever would have personally as a life and conscious decision been an archaeologist.

Therefore Jesus, the term given as a TITLE after the fact, a story...written after every condition had occurred, said, so never change the body of God again.

And called O Earth GOD for a reason. o circular and light/sound and gas spirit rotation in that condition, natural. O spinning in a gas timed evaluated living holy condition G O D. How it was rationally explained as a natural condition. Transmitting or transmit SION is by holy movement. How it was explained as a rational spiritual movement. Reference of which was G O D in a spiral.

So humans were advised that the state of G O D formed the SOUL, meaning what was being transmitted by radiation conditions from above, the CLOUD cooling reaction. Where images get formed.

Change the radiation metal mass presence, radiation changes also...by mass presence as do communications and so does radio wave and natural movement of transmitting interactive bodies. And the action G O D spiralling gets removed.

What G O D meant as a science terminology. As an atmospheric known reference.

So when the story about Jesus was taught......life and humanity were witness to the events taught in the teaching venues, in public and by self identification. Witnessing the stigmata phenomena, just as we can today.

Cause radiation fall out attacking the holy cell and blood holding as a God/cellular concept transmitting advice, interactive gas and oxygen/water conditions. The natural movement of. How it passes unnatural amounts into and inside of our human cells and attacks its chemical behaviour.

Humans saw in the past, a large male community whose DNA had been re gained and healed from the previous MOSES history. Once again it was being DNA genetic removed and was leaving. Human suffering proved it. Moses being the male/man spiritual image heard speaking and seen in cloud imagery before.

So when the Teacher of medical advice, spiritual self died....they saw him die. They saw Earth gain sink holes, removal of the body of SIN/spirit gases out of the stone...leaving holes and emptiness.

They saw the earthquakes and disasters activate.

They saw the male image emerge in the Earth atmosphere as a VISION and heard it speaking as a male image. And the male who discussed the relative ancient science advice told everyone it would occur and be proven. And it was...it was witnessed and seen and the image emerged in the Heavenly body/CLOUDS and the voice was heard speaking.

So the male in the known attack told everyone and I will join with my ancient spiritual Father, the science self who previously sacrificed my life and spirit...who caused it. And his image had already been seen in the Heavenly cloud mass...and his voice recording heard speaking.

Done so by the amount of AI communicators sharing the attack and recording.

Therefore in modern times the male life sacrifice attack would not own the title Jesus....it would be a newly advised spiritual advice/attack.

And little children in modern times saw a spiritual Mother/female spirit form and it spoke to them warning everyone about what science was continuing to cause.

And it was real....for lots of other humans have had the exact same experience.

Now if you are a human who owns a condition that already was manifest in your cellular body...and you get irradiated. Then what you were previously suffering would get removed. And your body would own an outcome in that radiation cause....for ICE melting replaces the lost/evaporated water mass and oxygen that previously existed living in your cellular bio life cell.

How miraculous bodily healings occurred.

Yet many other humans own no change whatsoever, present in the exact same event and wonder why.

And it is conditional to the natural occurrence of the event itself.

So if modern time males say I have seen an image and heard a male speaking to me.

https://www.history.com/news/men-in-black-real-originsa

Men wearing hats was a 40s era.

And nuclear testing is involved in secret experiments during the war era.

Study of the attacked victim is a known science secrecy. Yet seeing the images of black shadows is a known phenomena in the psychic community.

Being one of the incidences that I knew was involved in acts of evil against human life survival. For I could see those burnt feed back shadows myself.

Males as the scientist claim that their female human Mother is a Holy body. And without her, their baby life no longer exists, if she is harmed. As one of their own male warnings against nuclear science causes. It is not until they gain the increased male DNA cellular self attack and victimization does the science male take any advice about his own life existence.

For males are that egotistical that they would ignore the relevance of a Holy Mother advice medically and spiritually, who unlike their own male history was not the INVENTOR and irrational science male. And it is about how egotistical the male self is....who owns life from his human Mother's body...and pays her no respect in his idealized, but I am my Father.