• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Former Putin Ally Dead

Wandering Monk

This is eight now. Putin is emulating his hero Stalin. He seems to be sending a message. What it is and to whom it is directed is not clear to me. How does he think this will benefit him?

exchemist

Veteran Member
This is eight now. Putin is emulating his hero Stalin. He seems to be sending a message. What it is and to whom it is directed is not clear to me. How does he think this will benefit him?
I can't find this on BBC, Guardian or Independent websites. Have you a source for it, and who is it?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't think his allies and the loyal friends of his (being all Christians) are somehow affected by death or by the fear of death. Because they do believe in a godly justice that will sever the truth from lies, justice from injustice, the wicked from the just.

Colt

Stalin's approval rating is around 70% so Putins tactics are nostalgic. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Associating with Putin sure does increase one's
odds of falling off of something, eg, building, boat.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Must be taking advice from Hillary and her friends...

The 47 Clinton Friends Who Mysteriously Turned Up Dead: Part One ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

Putin will probably catch up. Its embarrassing for an ex USSR KGB agent to be bested by a girrl....girl.....
Love it! :cool:

The very first case mentioned was somebody who died in prison of a heart attack, who had already been diagnosed with severe heart disease, and who himself had opined would not live long enough to be free again because of it. From the article: "McDougal, who suffered from heart disease and blocked arteries, died of cardiac arrest, the Justice Department said. He had often predicted that his health wouldn’t hold out long enough for him ever to be free again."

Wow, mysterious or what, eh? :rolleyes:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

It does seem strange. He can't defeat his enemies, so he's going after his friends?

jb-putin-oligarchs-v3-comp-1.jpg

Another possibility is that, if some intelligence agency from some other country wanted to rattle Putin's cage, this would be a way to do it.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Love it! :cool:

The very first case mentioned was somebody who died in prison of a heart attack, who had already been diagnosed with severe heart disease, and who himself had opined would not live long enough to be free again because of it. From the article: "McDougal, who suffered from heart disease and blocked arteries, died of cardiac arrest, the Justice Department said. He had often predicted that his health wouldn’t hold out long enough for him ever to be free again."

Wow, mysterious or what, eh? :rolleyes:

Nice. Hillary had friends in da joint. Talk about connections.

Guess it was bad for PR. I speculate Big Tony helped the fella go just like he wanted.

That's what friends are for no?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Nice. Hillary had friends in da joint. Talk about connections.

Guess it was bad for PR. I speculate Big Tony helped the fella go just like he wanted.

That's what friends are for no?
Your speculations, however, do not make Hillary guilty of incitement to murder.