• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Alleged Anti-Semitic Hate Crime, this Time Los Angeles

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I suspect that you were going for the "liberals give Islamists a pass" trope.

I said nothing about Islamists much less liberals though I suspect you want or need it to be about them, your own words are the evidence. Some people prefer lies that support their narrative over facts that do not.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I said nothing about Islamists much less liberals though I suspect you want or need it to be about them, your own words are the evidence.

Why would I "want" or "need" anything? It's your thread and your question. What else would we ascertain from it?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I have no problem with the hundreds of tweets and statements by tRump with racist content against Latin Americans, statements of support for extreme views and candidates of Congress and the Senate with extreme racist views and applauded by extreme right wing racist groups.
Here are 10 times President Trump's comments have been called racist

Facts matter, not feelings or accusations.

Very detailed data base from the FBI, hate crime statistics by year:
FBI — Hate Crime