• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Announcement

Hacker

I never thought I'd say this but for good reasons, I can no longer continue participating here at Rf at this time(if ever). If anyone would like message me, you may do so(I will know who you are) via email,(it's under my profile). I'm sorry that I can't give you the reason why... and I hate these goodbye threads but I feel that I should at least let you know that I'm still around via email.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I'll be emailing you. *worried look* I hope it's not something that could have been prevented, or if it is, I hope that it can be taken care of.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
So will I; I am so sorry that you have found it necessary to leave.:hug:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Well, dang it all to heck. I hope your departure means great fortune for you, since there will be a glaring empty space with your absence. *not to try too hard to make you feel guilty, but hey*

We'll miss you, mel!! :hug: :sad4:

Peace,
Mystic

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Don't go!!! Waaaaaaaaaah! :sad4: This is so sad. I will mish you!

**sniffle sniffle** Okay then, as long as we can still email! :sad:

Bye bye! Please take care of yourself and stay as sweet as you are! :hug: May God bless you to always be happy! :yes:

W

Withdrawnmist

I never thought I'd say this but for good reasons, I can no longer continue participating here at Rf at this time(if ever). If anyone would like message me, you may do so(I will know who you are) via email,(it's under my profile). I'm sorry that I can't give you the reason why... and I hate these goodbye threads but I feel that I should at least let you know that I'm still around via email.

WHAT ?...................WHAT ?.....................I am nOT READING THIS RIGHT YES ?

Surely you have said that you're taking a break and will be aback soon !!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EWE mean to say I drag my furry arse out of the gutter to come back here to find that ewe've gone and left !! ?.................get back here now !!!PPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

*sheepy feels so down now...no wish to wag his little furry tail !! * :(:(:(
1.gif

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
WHAT ?...................WHAT ?.....................I am nOT READING THIS RIGHT YES ?

Surely you have said that you're taking a break and will be aback soon !!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EWE mean to say I drag my furry arse out of the gutter to come back here to find that ewe've gone and left !! ?.................get back here now !!!PPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

*sheepy feels so down now...no wish to wag his little furry tail !! * :(:(:(
1.gif

Hey sheepy, haven't seen ewe in a while ! You O.K?

W

Withdrawnmist

Hey sheepy, haven't seen ewe in a while ! You O.K?

Michel,

just to let ewe know I never left !!..I just had a few personal issues that's all !!

I never intended to be away for so long !..I really didn't and it has been playing on my mind....

I missed ewe and everybody soooooooooo much !!

I am fine now and am soooooooooooo pleased to be back but I just upset upon discovering this thread !!

HUGS THE MICHEL

Neil

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
And here all this time I thought you had just changed your username or something. I need to check out the member announcements more often. You have been greately missed. :(