• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anniversary Surprize!

Neale

Debonaire Rationale
Well, it's my two year anniversary with my wonderful better half. I was wondering what sort of surprizes, usually equated with gift-giving, have people done or participated in.

I'm not very creative when it comes to that, so when she comes into the library for my lunch hour, I've got a card and an emerald/diamond necklace sitting on my car seat whenever we leave for dinner.

Yeah, yeah...not very original, but maybe I could pull it off with a bit more moxie?

Todd

Rajun Cajun
Neale said:
Well, it's my two year anniversary with my wonderful better half. I was wondering what sort of surprizes, usually equated with gift-giving, have people done or participated in.

I'm not very creative when it comes to that, so when she comes into the library for my lunch hour, I've got a card and an emerald/diamond necklace sitting on my car seat whenever we leave for dinner.

Yeah, yeah...not very original, but maybe I could pull it off with a bit more moxie?

Congrats.

Another good one is to cut a whole in the middle of a book (just in the pages, not the cover). Give her the book as a present. She'll think huh???. Then have her open it and she'll find the piece of jewelry in the middle. It's a little tricky, but worth seeing the confused then supprissed expressions on her face. Just thought I'd throw that out their.

evearael

That is wonderful! Congratulations! :) My husband encrypted a bunch of clues and hid them all over the place. I had to decrypt each message and find the next one to find my present.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
When you were getting to know her, what did you do to let her know you loved her. do those things again. they will be worth at least as much as the Jewelry...that you still remember.

Congratulations to you Both

lizskid

BANNED
Congrats! : hamster : The necklace sounds nice....maybe surprise her with it in her salad? Put roses leading thourgh the house to the tub of bubbles and the necklace hanging from the spout? Sound like you have done pretty well!

Neale

Debonaire Rationale
Alright, so here's how it went. She was supposed to leave for the library at 3:00 for my lunch hour, so I figured I had a while when I made this thread to figure something out.

I went downstairs and purchased a random book and began carving out a hole for the necklace box. So as I'm doing this, she walks into the Tech Center and looks very puzzled, looking at me as I'm slaughtering this book.

"Here's your anniversary present," I said, handing her the box. "And here's the travelling case." I handed her the book. :) Thanks for the ideas, hehe.

So what are some of your stories?