• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angry that Threads arnt being updated?

tarasan

are you angry that no one has yet replied to your insightful and awe inspiring thread/comment

then come here to vent your intellectual frustration.....

..... or troll whichever is more entertianing for me

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm thinking it's pretty weird to be asked a meaningless question and then challenged to answer it. Not you, Tarasan. Someone in another thread.

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
it wont work Songbird, your place is here now.... with us :D

Nooooooo! I still have so much work left to do! I wanted to see my grandma more! I never made that apple pie from scratch or tore the lid off a prevalent pop-culture idea in a brilliantly innovative way. :(

tarasan

Nooooooo! I still have so much work left to do! I wanted to see my grandma more! I never made that apple pie from scratch or tore the lid off a prevalent pop-culture idea in a brilliantly innovative way. :(

ok ok.....i give you permission to do all those things.

Acim

Revelation all the time
are you angry that no one has yet replied to your insightful and awe inspiring thread/comment

then come here to vent you intellectual frustration.....

..... or troll whichever is more entertianing for me

This really depends no how you are defining 'angry.'

Since that is a physiological emotion kept in place by our DNA, I hardly think it is worth consideration in the jokes section of this site.

It really seems to me like you are just instigating a debate which I will have no part of, mostly because you're wrong in what you're saying, but partly because I have lots of better things to do with my time. Lots.

Go troll somewhere else, and leave my thread that I've now hijacked from you.

Btw, you spelled entertaining wrong.

Oh, and sorry if I offended you. Didn't mean to.

Will you be my friend?

tarasan

This really depends no how you are defining 'angry.'

Since that is a physiological emotion kept in place by our DNA, I hardly think it is worth consideration in the jokes section of this site.

It really seems to me like you are just instigating a debate which I will have no part of, mostly because you're wrong in what you're saying, but partly because I have lots of better things to do with my time. Lots.

Go troll somewhere else, and leave my thread that I've now hijacked from you.

Btw, you spelled entertaining wrong.

Oh, and sorry if I offended you. Didn't mean to.

Will you be my friend?

firstly you cant take thread from me, because I own you..... I OWN ALL OF YOU!! :D

and yes I will be your friend......

huggles..?
:hug:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
If people don't want to respond to my very insightful replies, that is their problem (just kidding, guys). ;)

pwfaith

Not really. I get busy sometimes and forget about a thread or miss posts going through them too quickly. If I really want something addressed, I'll ask again. If they still don't respond, I just move on. No sense in getting upset about it or hassling anyone over it, imo.