• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angry at George?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
They are available here but considered an exotic pet.

Here, too. The pet store is called 'Aquatics and Exotics'.

I guess we're in there a lot(for the aquatic part) that I forget there's exotic stuff, too.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Here, too. The pet store is called 'Aquatics and Exotics'.

I guess we're in there a lot(for the aquatic part) that I forget there's exotic stuff, too.

Ive not been to an aquatic store for years, we used to have a fish tank but it needed cleaning ;-)

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ive not been to an aquatic store for years, we used to have a fish tank but it needed cleaning ;-)

Yeah, they often do....

I've got one that seems to self run... test the water once a week, but the levels are always perfect. No algae...

Unfortunately, they don't all seem to work like that.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yeah, they often do....

I've got one that seems to self run... test the water once a week, but the levels are always perfect. No algae...

Unfortunately, they don't all seem to work like that.

Weekly cleaning after working 12 hours a day 6 days a week was not appreciated. Sunday was for relaxing so it all went to a good home.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Pink and purple today.

Though, that's going to change soon... not sure to what, but it looks like I've got roots coming through, and its time to update everything...

Maybe blue again. Maybe turquoise. Who knows.

Brave, most i can do is hide the grey with my old colour before the old colour became grey.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Brave, most i can do is hide the grey with my old colour before the old colour became grey.

I see I'm getting grey in my roots now...

I wish the whole mess would grow in white so I wouldn't have to bother with the bleach kits to lighten it so the color would take....

ChristineM

Premium Member
I see I'm getting grey in my roots now...

I wish the whole mess would grow in white so I wouldn't have to bother with the bleach kits to lighten it so the color would take....

What is annoying my father. 72 years old, grafts his arse off 7 days a week down on the farm hasn't got a grey hair on his head. Lush dark brown locks. I take after my mom :eek:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
What is annoying my father. 72 years old, grafts his arse off 7 days a week down on the farm hasn't got a grey hair on his head. Lush dark brown locks. I take after my mom :eek:

I'm also jealous of my father's hair, though for differing reasons. He was totally white(not grey, but white) by 35. What luck! How brilliant my hair color would be if I had that! But, I too, took after mom... it grows in dark brown with smatterings of grey throughout...

Men seem to have all the luck...

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'm also jealous of my father's hair, though for differing reasons. He was totally white(not grey, but white) by 35. What luck! How brilliant my hair color would be if I had that! But, I too, took after mom... it grows in dark brown with smatterings of grey throughout...

Men seem to have all the luck...

Mom is silver, and checking my roots at the moment (i am due at the coiffeuse on Saturday) so am i. I should let it grow out but not yet