• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angry at George?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I just found out @JustGeorge never stole anything in her life, which means, if you are 37 , never stolen once, it means 100 years from now, that will still be the case, most likely!

I find it deeply disturbing! :p How does a child never steal from Mom, Dad, siblings, friends? It makes me have to look at myself in the mirror an such. :(

:D

Fortunately, I hope to always be law abiding. But I think some people are by their nature, some are not.

There are actually people with so much integrity, if a vending machine gives them more than what they pay for, they give back what they did not pay for.

If forum rules allowed us all an opportunity to find fault with and get angry at George, what might we say? (Wait, what?:confused:?)

So, George, give me a reason to be angry at you, maybe? Any faults?

There are so many Christians who go to Church, pray daily, eat the flesh, drink the blood of Christ, have the Holy Spirit, covered in the blood of the lamb, who loot and steal. Yet Christians claim Hindus pray to Demonic Idols, and yet what about those who never stole anything, have high moral standards, virtues, integrity, and I fail to find faults with Saint George!?

I just thought Abrahamic Monotheists might want to consider maybe certain things are not adding up, if indeed there are honest Hindus with humility, integrity, with higher moral standards than most Abrahamic Monotheists? (And Hindus "pray to Demons"??) Just a thought!

This thread is not entirely serious, but just a thought, something to ponder...:)

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I was simply saying that a lot of Abrahamic Monotheists do indeed believe Polytheistic Deities are Demons.

Yet so many humble disciplined figures like Gandhi, who pray fervently a lot, go on long fasts, and have virtues and strengths, I could only dream of having, that most Christians don't have, do indeed exist.

There are many Polytheists who are hard to find fault with.

I'm not saying Gandhi was without fault, but I'm just making a point.

That was what I was trying to say with the op.

The title of the thread, was obviously a friendly joke, because I find no fault with @JustGeorge is all! :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Plus @JustGeorge
I asked you once if people can give you a bad time! Your response was "I encourage such!"

So, I'll take you up on that. (For a recovering junkie I have a good memory ;) )

You have let one rip in a man's presence before. So NOT lady like! Women are NOT allowed to do such things! :eek:

But it would be funny if everyone were to get angry at George me thinks! :D

Last edited:

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I just found out @JustGeorge never stole anything in her life, which means, if you are 37 , never stolen once, it means 100 years from now, that will still be the case, most likely!

I was a bit amazed upon hearing it, too. Not because I had had the impression of her being one to steal, but because I have the impression that human beings are naturally thieves until they learn not to steal.

I find it deeply disturbing! :p How does a child never steal from Mom, Dad, siblings, friends? It makes me have to look at myself in the mirror an such. :(

When I was a little boy, I pocketed a yo-yo from a neighborhood friend because I wanted to play with it later at home. I returned it the next day after my mother asked me about it. Also, when I was in kindergarten, I pocketed a piece of play money from the classroom toy chest. I felt so guilty, and cowardly, that I 'returned' it the next year by wadding it and throwing it just outside the classroom door when I was in the first grade.

The idea of people being angry at @JustGeorge just struck me as being amusing and silly is all! :p

I'm furious because she does not have a 2 hour daily podcast. In fact, I'm pretty angry because no one here has one. Selfish dopes! :tongueout:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I was a bit amazed upon hearing it, too. Not because I had had the impression of her being one to steal, but because I have the impression that human beings are naturally thieves until they learn not to steal.

When I was a little boy, I pocketed a yo-yo from a neighborhood friend because I wanted to play with it later at home. I returned it the next day after my mother asked me about it. Also, when I was in kindergarten, I pocketed a piece of play money from the classroom toy chest. I felt so guilty, and cowardly, that I 'returned' it the next year by wadding it and throwing it just outside the classroom door when I was in the first grade.

I'm furious because she does not have a 2 hour daily podcast. In fact, I'm pretty angry because no one here has one. Selfish dopes! :tongueout:
I appreciate the confession. Stolen yo yo?? LOL! :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Who is the Deity in thy avatar icon?

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Who is the Deity in thy avatar icon?

The deity is Viṣṇu. His name, meaning 'Pervader,' is also spelled in Englsh as Vishnu. Other names of his are Hari ('One who Takes Away'), Rāma ('Pleasing'), and Janārdana ('Worshipped by Human Beings'). I believe Vishnu is the Supreme Being. At the same time, I do not diminish Śiva and Brahmā. There is no quantatative difference between the three, and a true devotee of Vishnu is also a devotee of Śiva. :)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Faults? Got plenty of 'em.

I make mess of my kitchen; actually, I have semolina flour stuck in my computer keys right now because I tried(and succeeded) to bake a cake, and the recipe was on my computer, and I took it into the kitchen and got flour all over... Yeah... I'll clean it up eventually...

I do make a lot of toilet related jokes... some find my sense of humor pretty full of ****. (Though, if you understood the nature of the job I had for over a decade, you'd understand why.)

I'm terribly forgetful... sometimes I forget what day it is, even. It can be problematic when I'm working on something and forget that I had ever undertaken the project at all. I'm also easily distracted.

I drive too slow and tend to irritate the person behind me(which I find hilarious). I also swear like a sailor. (By that, I don't mean I swear too much, I mean that when I do swear, its like a sailor, because that's my last name, only spelled differently.)

I really like Spongebob. I don't see this as a problem, but I find many people find this a big fault.

Plus @JustGeorge
I asked you once if people can give you a bad time! Your response was "I encourage such!"

So, I'll take you up on that. (For a recovering junkie I have a good memory ;) )

I'm impressed you remembered! No one ever gives me a hard time... actually, people seem to be intimidated by me(I think a lack of facial expression is what does it).

Spiderman

Veteran Member

I make mess of my kitchen; actually, I have semolina flour stuck in my computer keys right now because I tried(and succeeded) to bake a cake, and the recipe was on my computer, and I took it into the kitchen and got flour all over... Yeah... I'll clean it up eventually...

I do make a lot of toilet related jokes... some find my sense of humor pretty full of ****. (Though, if you understood the nature of the job I had for over a decade, you'd understand why.)

I'm terribly forgetful... sometimes I forget what day it is, even. It can be problematic when I'm working on something and forget that I had ever undertaken the project at all. I'm also easily distracted.

I drive too slow and tend to irritate the person behind me(which I find hilarious). I also swear like a sailor. (By that, I don't mean I swear too much, I mean that when I do swear, its like a sailor, because that's my last name, only spelled differently.)

I really like Spongebob. I don't see this as a problem, but I find many people find this a big fault.

I'm impressed you remembered! No one ever gives me a hard time... actually, people seem to be intimidated by me(I think a lack of facial expression is what does it).
Thank you! The only sin I see in that list is you are a sponge Bob fan. Please, RF needs a vomit smiley! :p

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
61vRu3BZdFL._AC_SY450_.jpg

He grows on you. ;)

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Also, interesting sign and wonder that I experienced that is linked to SpongeBob though.

There is a murdered decapitated and dismembered girl named Pamela Masterpietro.

Master Pietro means Master Peter, and Peter was the first Pope.

I had a dream that Eminem stole the fisherman's ring off of Pope Benedict's finger and placed it on a girl's finger, that I believe to be her.

Peter was a fisherman, so popes wear fisherman's rings. That day I went to Capitol hill, and the Capitol building is modeled after St Peter's basilica the vatican.

In front of a statue of Hubert h humphrey, I found a 22 karat Golden Ring , next to a Miraculous medal , and a picture of Pope John Paul II.

Because Pamela was dismembered, cut into five pieces, I saw each piece grow into a new sentient being, in my imagination.

So I called her a starfish, five pointed, because if you cut a five pointed starfish, into five pieces, it will grow into five new starfishes.

The next day I found a SpongeBob sweatshirt with SpongeBob, and a five-pointed starfish on the t-shirt , and it was dated 1999 many times. It was next to a pink bra as well.

Pamela Masterpietro was born 1999. There is just no way in hell that is all just happening by chance or coincidence! I found that shirt less than 24 hours after calling her a 5-pointed starfish based off the vision.

So "hail SpongeBob SquarePants!" I've never thought about him the same since then. Every time I hear about SpongeBob, that's what I think about.

He was actually used in a sign confirmation from above! I hope you will never look at spongebob the same again! :D

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Also, interesting sign and wonder that I experienced that is linked to SpongeBob though.

There is a murdered decapitated and dismembered girl named Pamela Masterpietro.

Master Pietro means Master Peter, and Peter was the first Pope.

I had a dream that Eminem stole the fisherman's ring off of Pope Benedict's finger and placed it on a girl's finger, that I believe to be her.

Peter was a fisherman, so popes wear fisherman's rings. That day I went to Capitol hill, and the Capitol building is modeled after St Peter's basilica the vatican.

In front of a statue of Hubert h humphrey, I found a 22 karat Golden Ring , next to a Miraculous medal , and a picture of Pope John Paul II.

Because Pamela was dismembered, cut into five pieces, I saw each piece grow into a new sentient being, in my imagination.

So I called her a starfish, five pointed, because if you cut a five pointed starfish, into five pieces, it will grow into five new starfishes.

The next day I found a SpongeBob sweatshirt with SpongeBob, and a five-pointed starfish on the t-shirt , and it was dated 1999 many times. It was next to a pink bra as well.

Pamela Masterpietro was born 1999. There is just no way in hell that is all just happening by chance or coincidence! I found that shirt less than 24 hours after calling her a 5-pointed starfish based off the vision.

So "hail SpongeBob SquarePants!" I've never thought about him the same since then. Every time I hear about SpongeBob, that's what I think about.

He was actually used in a sign confirmation from above! I hope you will never look at spongebob the same again! :D

I had no idea star fish did that! Wow!

I did know sponges grow pieces back, from this very educational story:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I had no idea star fish did that! Wow!

I did know sponges grow pieces back, from this very educational story:
wow!
I actually am not familiar with SpongeBob. The only thing I can actually remember from watching brief pieces of spongebob, was the story of the hashing slinging slasher, the very scene that you are sharing, is literally the only memory I have regarding a SpongeBob episode that I saw pieces of.

Regarding some one I can think of in my life right now who is very scared of me, I was recently pondering the fear that I caused in this person's life, and it immediately made me think of the SpongeBob scene hash slinging slasher, myself being the slasher, and the person being terrified, petrified of me. :(

So kind of interesting, that you would share virtually the only thing I remember of any SpongeBob cartoon I've seen, unless you want to count the opening song " who lives in a pineapple under the sea.". :)

But that doesn't count!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Oh yes, those wide eyes and happy mouth. Never seen one except photos.

Our local aquatic pet store sells them. Real cute, but real pricey once you buy all the stuff they need.

wow!
I actually am not familiar with SpongeBob. The only thing I can actually remember from watching brief pieces of spongebob, was the story of the hashing slinging slasher, the very scene that you are sharing, is literally the only memory I have regarding a SpongeBob episode that I saw pieces of.

Regarding some one I can think of in my life right now who is very scared of me, I was recently pondering the fear that I caused in this person's life, and it immediately made me think of the SpongeBob scene hash slinging slasher, myself being the slasher, and the person being terrified, petrified of me. :(

So kind of interesting, that you would share virtually the only thing I remember of any SpongeBob cartoon I've seen, unless you want to count the opening song " who lives in a pineapple under the sea.". :)

But that doesn't count!

During this episode, you'll see that the tale Squidward tells slowly starts to come true. And when some weirdo shows up at the end to totally terrify them...

They find its just a strange guy looking for a job application.

Maybe someday the person that's scared of you will see you're not as intimidating as they thought...

Sometimes people are scared of me, too. I think its funny, 'cause I'm not a very scary person.