• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

angellous_evangellous passes 100,000 Frubals...

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
You know, there is nothing nicer than giving out Frubals: especially when they put a great friend over the 100,000 mark. My respect for you has long since exceeded your Frubal Count and what really amazes me is your devotion and consistency. You rock man, I would cover your tab any day!

Booko

Deviled Hen
NetDoc said:
You know, there is nothing nicer than giving out Frubals: especially when they put a great friend over the 100,000 mark. My respect for you has long since exceeded your Frubal Count and what really amazes me is your devotion and consistency. You rock man, I would cover your tab any day!

In honor of this great achievement, I will now go upstairs and play something on my husband Contreras guitar that he got in Madrid!

:guitar1:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Booko said:
In honor of this great achievement, I will now go upstairs and play something on my husband Contreras guitar that he got in Madrid!

*Cowers in a corner* Are you good at playing the guitar?

Congrats AE; well deserved!:woohoo:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Go ahead and bask in the sun, Nathan: :beach:

You deserve the recognition! Congratulations!! :flower: :bounce

Peace,
Mystic

A

angellous_evangellous

Booko said:

:drool:

A

angellous_evangellous

Thanks - this was a nice surprise. It seems that my frubal count went a little haywire whilst I was offline.

:beach:

Like Nietzsche said, "I write for my readers and no one else." :cool:

finalfrogo

This is like talking about how much money you make--and it happens to be exponentially greater than mine. Now I feel inferior. :(

...but congratulations. :D

A

angellous_evangellous

finalfrogo said:
This is like talking about how much money you make--and it happens to be exponentially greater than mine. Now I feel inferior. :(

...but congratulations. :D

If you knew how much money I made you'd feel a lot better.