• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angelina Jolie: The Virgin Mary?

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
‡Âlãn‡ said:
When you when elections on family values, yes it is.

Whoa, what's your damage Alan? Here I was mindlessly perusing the lighter side and you had to come along, get all serious and harsh my mellow... Okay. I'll bite.

Before we go any further perhaps you would elaborate. To be fair, I am going to offer you the benefit of the doubt on a couple of points.

1. I assume you meant "win" rather than "when".
2. I assume you are not referring to ME when you say "you".
3. Tell me please why you believe those nameless, faceless Americans who would embrace something you call family values, would be enticed to riot in the streets and burn flags when presented with cartoons of Jesus.

Ody

Grammarnazi-logo.jpg

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
... and what the ever loving does any of it have to do with elections?

Really, I get so sick of people pigeon-holing each other into little boxes with convenient labels... and picking fights over senseless garbage like Angelina Jolie looking like the Virgin Mary when in reality nobody with any sense at all CARES.

Ody

Moon Woman said:
... and what the ever loving does any of it have to do with elections?

omg... that isn't a difficult picture to understand....

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Moon Woman said:
*yawn*

The Media's preoccupation with digging up crap that will upset "Americans" is getting a little trite / boring. What's next, Britney Spears with a halo sitting on a donkey?

Hmmmm, i didn't know that virgin Mary was an american.