• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angel caught on camara

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Angels look like lens flares and blurry glares of light? And seriously, otherworldly beings who just so happen to look like a particular species of great ape except with avian wings grafted on in a way that makes no anatomical sense? How imaginative.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Can you see a thought with an eye? Can you see a mind (not the brain)? If not, what makes you think you can see a soul, spirit, or angel?

Walkntune

Can you see a thought with an eye? Can you see a mind (not the brain)? If not, what makes you think you can see a soul, spirit, or angel?
There have been cases in scripture where angels appear as images of light.Not saying i am convinced one way or the other but the girl healing is pretty impressive.
Nurse speaking of seeing a mans image behind the door is interesting.

EllySymth

A few days ago on Discovery i saw a scientific program where they told that some experiments prove that there are parralel worlds that we cannot see and measure.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A few days ago on Discovery i saw a scientific program where they told that some experiments prove that there are parralel worlds that we cannot see and measure.
All quite true, but this ghost is being presented as a real-time, "real" world entity.