• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Andy Warhol , and what pop art seems.

Looking at pop art as a phenomenon, one is pretty dumb struck. I don't mean, that I understand, what pop art is, but it seems, Van Gough could paint, 'Sunflowers', and Andy Warhol could actually be the originator of 'Superman', as how he is supposed to appear. I know, that he is an extremely significant person, and that people perceive that prominent Britons like the Beetles, and Mick Jagger, were his personal friends, and they had social parties. He is shown to be wearing a black suit, with a white shirt, and black tie, where he walks in studios decidedly French, and his art is really very understanding to the person who happens to be there.
About Pop Culture, it is very apparent, that Mr. Warhol, is very European, to a perspective, perhaps, not always. I felt just like Mr. Warhol, living in Calcutta. The city where he lived, was perhaps understanding him, and he found people whom he liked, and they expressed common interests in art, and discussed people associated with the art. I saw a music video, associated with Michael Jackson, called Human Nature. The video was either a visual presentation of photographs, but it seems to me, they were a collection of paintings, in oil, rather than a collection of photographs. Seems to be any city in a particular decade, during a pertaining time. It's the feeling that evokes. My favorite 'Eagles' song is, 'I can't tell you why', and there is a corresponding Michael Mcdonald song called 'Take it to heart'. It seems, I could have sung the song in my wooden crib/cradle, when I was lying there, and I wasn't aware that there were other human beings around, then.