• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Andrew Cuomo in a lot of trouble!

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
Look at the link and you'll see that it's a lot of nothing.
Huh? Groping women and retaliating against them for filing complaints is "a lot of nothing"? Where the hell do you work where that sort of thing would be considered "nothing"? :confused:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think women should be the keepers of the penises. We can let the men borrow them when they need to pee or when we personally need them attached for romantic purposes. (I didn't mention the link because I didn't see it and I am not sure I want to.)
Not a good policy for men in general.
(Women don't know how to properly store them.)
Apply it to those who need such supervision, eg,
Clinton, Weinstein, Cosby, Cuomo.

PureX

Veteran Member
Huh? Groping women and retaliating against them for filing complaints is "a lot of nothing"? Where the hell do you work where that sort of thing would be considered "nothing"? :confused:
"Two lawyers investigate", huh? Who asked them? Why? They come up with all these supposed allegations, but none of them amount to a single charge.

This is just bogus politicking!

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
"Two lawyers investigate", huh? Who asked them? Why? They come up with all these supposed allegations, but none of them amount to a single charge.

It was part of the New York Attorney General's office investigation. But if you want to wave this away....

Employment lawyer Anne Clark, who led the probe with former U.S. Attorney Joon Kim, said they found 11 accusers to be credible, noting the allegations were corroborated to varying degrees, including by other witnesses and contemporaneous text messages.

....as completely fictional and just "politicking", I'll just let that speak for itself. Doesn't look good on you though.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
He also caused the deaths of a lot of old people, but eh, who cares about that.
Hey its a lefty tactic. That blame technically is all on the nursing homes. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Mob bosses couldn't wack a bunch of old people better while staying squeaky clean at the same time.

Saves on state Medicare costs.

Watchmen

Premium Member

You’re so wrong.

PureX

Veteran Member
Did that link change since the other day? The link I remember reading was much different than this one. Oh well, I stand corrected.

Hermit Philosopher

Selflessly here for you
This is most disappointing.
I really liked the guy.
He seemed so truthful during the pandemic.

Perhaps he could be summoned to behaviour therapy and reprogramming…?

Humbly
Hermit