• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And who will tend the crops?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Shared by a friend ...

LEMON PICKERS NEEDED IN FLORIDA
ONLY U.S. CITIZENS OR LEGAL IMMIGRANTS NEED APPLY

Sally Mulligan of Coral Springs , Florida, read an ad in the newspaper for one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do, and decided to apply. She submitted an application to a Florida lemon grove, but seemed far too qualified for the job.

Ms Mulligan has a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan, and a master’s degree from Michigan State University. For a number of years, she had worked as a social worker, and also as a school teacher.

The foreman studied her application, frowned and said, "I see you are well-educated, and have an impressive resume. However, I must ask whether you have any actual experience in picking lemons?”

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have," she said. "I've been divorced three times, owned two Chryslers, and voted for Trump.”

She started work yesterday.​

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Shared by a friend ...

LEMON PICKERS NEEDED IN FLORIDA
ONLY U.S. CITIZENS OR LEGAL IMMIGRANTS NEED APPLY

Sally Mulligan of Coral Springs , Florida, read an ad in the newspaper for one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do, and decided to apply. She submitted an application to a Florida lemon grove, but seemed far too qualified for the job.

Ms Mulligan has a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan, and a master’s degree from Michigan State University. For a number of years, she had worked as a social worker, and also as a school teacher.

The foreman studied her application, frowned and said, "I see you are well-educated, and have an impressive resume. However, I must ask whether you have any actual experience in picking lemons?”

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have," she said. "I've been divorced three times, owned two Chryslers, and voted for Trump.”

She started work yesterday.​
We have a saying in Michiganistan.....
Can't get into college?
Go to Michigan State.
(Aka "Moo Yoo" cuz it's originally & still an agricultural college.)