• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And Now For Some Kittens

Axe Elf

Prophet
I just discovered that the video that the Humane Society made to advertise my two cats (when they were kittens) is on YouTube!

They were brought to the Humane Society by law enforcement at an estimated age of about six weeks, on the verge of death from exposure and parasites--they were being eaten alive by maggots. In fact, there were three of them when they were brought in; one did not survive.

They were treated and fostered until we adopted them in October of 2016, when they were almost five months old, and shortly after this video would have been made.

They're about 2 1/2 now, and they've filled out nicely.

26055979_1385260341602958_991765646706450029_n.jpg

15774673_1030586807070315_5917823145261991449_o.jpg

Last edited:

Axe Elf

Prophet
What a handsome pair! They look like twins!

They are brother and sister, so not identical, but pretty close. It's easier to tell them apart by how they act than how they look, although the boy has a little more tufting at the tip of his ears than his sister.

They definitely grew into some gorgeous, plush, luxurious felines--rescue treasures indeed.

Misunderstood

Thanks, I love cats especially black cats, as they are so misunderstood, and mistreated by some. But yours look like they want for nothing!

Misunderstood

I'm not sure as I approve of the use of kittens to make this video. But I can not tell you how it made me feel to see the kitties flying and being the hero. There is nothing else like flying, it would be a hard choice to pick between a night with Cindy Crawford from the 80's or getting to fly an SR-71 Blackbird. I think I would chose to fly.

Just a little back story, 'I love to Fly'. When I was just a boy I wanted to fly and saved my money to buy a radio controlled plane to fly. But, by my teens I felt I had enough money for flying lessons and did that instead. While learning to fly I bought my own plane, never had a car until I was 32. As I said 'I love to fly' and to see kittens get to fly melts my heart.

Just in case you wanted the whole song with lyrics.