• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And now for a blond joke

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Jack and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"

Jack says, "You know what, I bet he will." The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't." Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money."

Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."

The blonde replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."

Jack took the money.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A plane is on its way to Toronto, when a blonde in economy class gets up and moves to the first class section and sits down.

The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket.
She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class and that she will have to sit in the back.
The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Toronto and I'm staying right here."

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde bimbo sitting in first class, that belongs in economy and won't move back to her seat. The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat. The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Toronto and I'm staying right here."

The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason. The pilot says, "You say she is a blonde? I'll
handle this, I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde."

He goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, "Oh, I'm sorry." and gets up and goes back to her seat in economy. The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

"I told her, 'First class isn't going to Toronto."

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Two male colleagues gossip about their female colleagues at work...

- So...who do you think is hotter? Cynthia or Laura?
- Cynthia...you know...I prefer blondes...they have a sweet personality
- Actually.. Cynthia is a brunette..
- How do you know?
- I slept with her....

:p:p:p

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
@SugarOcean

Oh. I thought, from the thread title that the joke was about Boris Johnson. :eek:

Nope just another sexist dig at blondes. So here is mine

A blond guy drives into a garage and asks for a 710 cap.

The mechanic was confused and asked the blonde guy to describe it.

"Its round about two and a half inches in diameter and screws into the engine, it has 710 written on top"

"Ahh,", said the mechanic and took a 710 cap off the shelf.

mp,650x642,gloss,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Jedster

Nope just another sexist dig at blondes. So here is mine

A blond guy drives into a garage and asks for a 710 cap.

The mechanic was confused and asked the blonde guy to describe it.

"Its round about two and a half inches in diameter and screws into the engine, it has 710 written on top"

"Ahh,", said the mechanic and took a 710 cap off the shelf.

LOL :D