• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And God Said To Me, In A Little Quiet Voice

ecco

Veteran Member
I believe not. I believe the serpent person was Hel and He/she was a trickster and this was a very nasty trick indeed.
Based on the above we must come to the conclusion that you do not believe God is omniscient. Do you still believe He is omnipotent and omnibenevolent?

Primitive people dreamed them up because they didn't know any better. The whole Nephilim is a primitive exposition on oppression. Men such as yourself often claim to hear God, they claim to be the voice of God and they claim they are God and with that frame of mind they convince other to do what they these men that hear God want because they speak for God and you better listen to them because if you don't listen them then you aren't listening to God, then they convince their followers, their minions, their believer to hate and distrust others who are not like them, who don't believe as they do. Then they go out on the command of people like you who believe they are the Voice of God and oppress the other.

Your view of The Nephilim is yours and I have mine. I do not speak for God. I say what I feel from God

Is there a 'true' manifestation of any god?
I think so, but its only my opinion. I think scrutinizing the texts, whilst letting heart rule head, being open eyed, open-minded like a child, looking for the highest ideal of what we believe God should be ie omnipotent All-Knowing Creator who blessed us all via Noah, etc helps us reject false and self-serving scriptures and brings us close to what I believe is the True God, but I could be completely wrong

No Lionel you are saying what you feel period, your "new religion" it all comes form you not from God. God isn't giving you secret messages via your feelings

No Bob, people all over the world who love God, without fear, or religious misdirection have the same feeling. They just don't voice it on here because idiots like you who go off-half-cocked and don't properly read what is written, mock them

When Isis terrorists murdered people on Tv in the name of Allah, how many true Allah believers and God believers (for they are the same God) cried not just for the murdered and their loved ones but for God that we love, God who will not intercede because that would destroy our freewill, God who watches and cries. We don't need any religion for that. A siMple reading of Genesis might help you understand a little more, if you can remove your prejudices. tell you what why don't we discuss it .
I thought you were an Agnostic and now you are a God-Killer according to your tag. Good for you. Kill all the religious Gods and you will still be left with the ONE IMO of course!

I think some Christians do have this inner voice that is like an extension of conscience, which may or may not be God. It really doesn't tell them long messages though.
I agree in part.I don't think its just conscience it hurts too much, more like tears. It is a double pain, one for the murdered and their families and the other for God. All people who believe in God get it, but they soon lose when they remember or are reminded of
Guilt/Fear/Punishment/hell/Sin/Damnation etc and for many other reasons all to do with their faith, the way they relate to God. IMO
But yes you are right the feelings do not last long. They are fleeting moments and they are no more than what they are.......tell Bob someone!

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
I think some Christians do have this inner voice that is like an extension of conscience, which may or may not be God. It really doesn't tell them long messages though.
That inner voice is the Superego or the Id, the id is the driver to pursue basic needs and desire and it is always telling us to do this and that and the superego is always telling us to not listen to the id because he can get us into trouble. Those are your inner voices

That inner voice is the Superego or the Id, the id is the driver to pursue basic needs and desire and it is always telling us to do this and that and the superego is always telling us to not listen to the id because he can get us into trouble. Those are your inner voices

That is your opinion. In his early years Freud thought that belief in God was a delusional illness I have a different opinion. I can only assume that you worship the God of Psycho-Analysis, a God that keep changing its faces,attitudes, methodology, results etc etc .another man-made God.
If you seriously believe that answers to the sort of points we are talking about lie in psycho-analysis then I understand why all you know is what others have shown you. You can no more prove that Freud was right as I can that my voice/feeling comes from God, but I will not mock you for your unprovable beliefs

I will try one more time with you. IMO all Abrahamic religions should be deconstructed along the lines I have espoused. There should be no Abrahamic religions based on the thousands of deaths they have caused. After that we go to our own God, the one that talks to you. If you want to know my true purpose, a purpose I have had for fifty years having been raised an orthodox jew, it is to destroy them all. I am pretty sure that is what you want to do as well .
I am going to change my "religion tab" which in fact is anti-religion, to no religion, for better clarity.
It is my intellect that tells me to do this in reaction to the pain my heart feels

Last edited:

ecco

Veteran Member
The little voice inside my head reminds me, from time to time, to not post how I truly feel when people spout religious ********.

JJ50

The little voice inside my head reminds me, from time to time, to not post how I truly feel when people spout religious ********.

I know the feeling. There is one particular poster who really does my head in, I was so tempted to tell them exactly what I thought of them, I blocked them instead.

ecco

Veteran Member
I know the feeling. There is one particular poster who really does my head in, I was so tempted to tell them exactly what I thought of them, I blocked them instead.
Blocking has never appealed to me. As angry as I sometimes get at the self-serving egotistical ignorant comments, I do continue to read them. They serve as a reminder of the dangers of religions, or any ideology, taken to extremes. They also serve as a reminder that I remain grateful that I was not subjected to religious indoctrination as a child.

In the final analysis, they sometimes provide humor. Not as in laughing at a good joke, but more along the lines of the humor provided by watching dumb people doing dumb things on YouTube.

JJ50

Blocking has never appealed to me. As angry as I sometimes get at the self-serving egotistical ignorant comments, I do continue to read them. They serve as a reminder of the dangers of religions, or any ideology, taken to extremes. They also serve as a reminder that I remain grateful that I was not subjected to religious indoctrination as a child.

In the final analysis, they sometimes provide humor. Not as in laughing at a good joke, but more along the lines of the humor provided by watching dumb people doing dumb things on YouTube.

Whatever works for you.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
@Lionel Refson ((I’m still wondering if you’re really serious about all this, but I’m still trying to treat it seriously. What if there are things that you could be doing right now, that would do a lot more to help stop all the dishonesty, treachery, cruelty and violence, than debating about it in an Internet forum, or promoting your book? Not instead of those, but along with them. Would that interest you? I’m appealing to the best in you, to be honest with yourself, and with me. Please don’t play with my heart.))

Last edited:
@Lionel Refson ((I’m still wondering if you’re really serious about all this, but I’m still trying to treat it seriously. What if there are things that you could be doing right now, that would do a lot more to help stop all the dishonesty, treachery, cruelty and violence, than debating about it in an Internet forum, or promoting your book? Not instead of those, but along with them. Would that interest you? I’m appealing to the best in you, to be honest with yourself, and with me. Please don’t play with my heart.))

Oh I am deadly serious and yes I am interested. But not in taking up a religion PM me

Jim

Nets of Wonder
Oh I am deadly serious and yes I am interested. But not in taking up a religion PM me
((Okay, I will, after I get some sleep. It has nothing to do with taking up a religion. It’s about what multitudes of religious leaders and their followers in all religions are already doing, that I think is a much more realistic, fruitful and beneficial way to to help turn all people away from the attitudes and behavior that you say are tormenting you.))

Neutral Name

"I only wished you to be fruitful and multiply. I blessed you so. But now my Blessing cannot be heard. You have your idols, your Moses, your Jesus, your Mohammed. I have given you freewill and so I will not involve myself in your world, but I cry every time I see murder and hatred in My name. I am not here to punish you I told you i Gen 9:6 that even the murderer amongst you must be punished by human hands.I showed you what mercy is when I spared Cain and yet you kill and destroy each other, persecute the stranger amongst you and My tears flow.
You invent religions that take you further away from what I wished for you when I blessed you through the Sons of Noah and now I cannot be heard. I gave you no religious instruction. I did not ask you to worship me or bow down, it is those false Gods that do that. I never gave you instruction of what you should not do, except do not eat of the blood of live animals for your health's sake

You have chosen the way you live. Your leaders over the millennia have led you by the nose to bend to their thirst for power, fame and their desires to leave a legacy. Some of you say that the religion you follow does much good, but so much more harm is caused. The follower of Moses, because he follows that man, is hated by the follower of Muhammed, for no other reason than he follows the Hebrew leader. Religion breeds hatred, violence, contempt, feelings of superiority, feelings of inferiority, fear, guilt and yet I am here for any person to come to me direct. Is it not time to tear down all your temples and return to that which i wished for you. be fruitful to self, be fruitful to others and multiply.nothing more.

.and by the way, when I spoke to the whole world for the first and only time (because I am God, I do not need to correct myself or alter my words or pick a tribe who will wave my flag, because I know all things and saw all your futures when I gave My Blessings) I did not say that anything you might do would be treated as a sin nor blasphemy....because you have freewill to do as you wish on your world. I will of course discuss your behaviour when you come to join me when you leave your world.in terms of being fruitful or not

May I suggest that you tear up your holy books after Genesis 919, because the rest of that guff is not to be trusted. Do you really think Noah's curse of Canaan, trumped my blessing.what nonsense. The author of that little story, right after my Blessing was only paving the way for the tribe of Moses..."
PS I never destroyed you by Flood I destroyed the Nephilim and the Nephilim corrupted. I created the Nephilim to show you that to me you are above all things

That is what God says to me, always

What does your God say to you? In your heart not in your books
And if you do not believe in God what does your non-God say to you?

Thank you. That is exactly what God says to me. God is love which comes from the heart.

ecco

Veteran Member
"I only wished you to be fruitful and multiply. I blessed you so. But now my Blessing cannot be heard. You have your idols, your Moses, your Jesus, your Mohammed. I have given you freewill and so I will not involve myself in your world, but I cry every time I see murder and hatred in My name. I am not here to punish you I told you i Gen 9:6 that even the murderer amongst you must be punished by human hands.I showed you what mercy is when I spared Cain and yet you kill and destroy each other, persecute the stranger amongst you and My tears flow.
You invent religions that take you further away from what I wished for you when I blessed you through the Sons of Noah and now I cannot be heard. I gave you no religious instruction. I did not ask you to worship me or bow down, it is those false Gods that do that. I never gave you instruction of what you should not do, except do not eat of the blood of live animals for your health's sake

You have chosen the way you live. Your leaders over the millennia have led you by the nose to bend to their thirst for power, fame and their desires to leave a legacy. Some of you say that the religion you follow does much good, but so much more harm is caused. The follower of Moses, because he follows that man, is hated by the follower of Muhammed, for no other reason than he follows the Hebrew leader. Religion breeds hatred, violence, contempt, feelings of superiority, feelings of inferiority, fear, guilt and yet I am here for any person to come to me direct. Is it not time to tear down all your temples and return to that which i wished for you. be fruitful to self, be fruitful to others and multiply.nothing more.

.and by the way, when I spoke to the whole world for the first and only time (because I am God, I do not need to correct myself or alter my words or pick a tribe who will wave my flag, because I know all things and saw all your futures when I gave My Blessings) I did not say that anything you might do would be treated as a sin nor blasphemy....because you have freewill to do as you wish on your world. I will of course discuss your behaviour when you come to join me when you leave your world.in terms of being fruitful or not

May I suggest that you tear up your holy books after Genesis 919, because the rest of that guff is not to be trusted. Do you really think Noah's curse of Canaan, trumped my blessing.what nonsense. The author of that little story, right after my Blessing was only paving the way for the tribe of Moses..."
PS I never destroyed you by Flood I destroyed the Nephilim and the Nephilim corrupted. I created the Nephilim to show you that to me you are above all things

That is what God says to me, always

What does your God say to you? In your heart not in your books
And if you do not believe in God what does your non-God say to you?
Did you write this or are you quoting someone else's writing? If quoting, I didn't see a link to the source.

sooda

Veteran Member
Adam and Eve had a choice between following God's rules or following Satan's deception. They chose Satan and everyone since then has made the same choice. Look at the results.

Its a myth written after the Babylonian Exile and a thousand years after the cuneiform tablets at Sumer and Dilmun.