• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And God Said To Me, In A Little Quiet Voice

"I only wished you to be fruitful and multiply. I blessed you so. But now my Blessing cannot be heard. You have your idols, your Moses, your Jesus, your Mohammed. I have given you freewill and so I will not involve myself in your world, but I cry every time I see murder and hatred in My name. I am not here to punish you I told you i Gen 9:6 that even the murderer amongst you must be punished by human hands.I showed you what mercy is when I spared Cain and yet you kill and destroy each other, persecute the stranger amongst you and My tears flow.
You invent religions that take you further away from what I wished for you when I blessed you through the Sons of Noah and now I cannot be heard. I gave you no religious instruction. I did not ask you to worship me or bow down, it is those false Gods that do that. I never gave you instruction of what you should not do, except do not eat of the blood of live animals for your health's sake

You have chosen the way you live. Your leaders over the millennia have led you by the nose to bend to their thirst for power, fame and their desires to leave a legacy. Some of you say that the religion you follow does much good, but so much more harm is caused. The follower of Moses, because he follows that man, is hated by the follower of Muhammed, for no other reason than he follows the Hebrew leader. Religion breeds hatred, violence, contempt, feelings of superiority, feelings of inferiority, fear, guilt and yet I am here for any person to come to me direct. Is it not time to tear down all your temples and return to that which i wished for you. be fruitful to self, be fruitful to others and multiply.nothing more.

.and by the way, when I spoke to the whole world for the first and only time (because I am God, I do not need to correct myself or alter my words or pick a tribe who will wave my flag, because I know all things and saw all your futures when I gave My Blessings) I did not say that anything you might do would be treated as a sin nor blasphemy....because you have freewill to do as you wish on your world. I will of course discuss your behaviour when you come to join me when you leave your world.in terms of being fruitful or not

May I suggest that you tear up your holy books after Genesis 919, because the rest of that guff is not to be trusted. Do you really think Noah's curse of Canaan, trumped my blessing.what nonsense. The author of that little story, right after my Blessing was only paving the way for the tribe of Moses..."
PS I never destroyed you by Flood I destroyed the Nephilim and the Nephilim corrupted. I created the Nephilim to show you that to me you are above all things

That is what God says to me, always

What does your God say to you? In your heart not in your books
And if you do not believe in God what does your non-God say to you?

Last edited:

lostwanderingsoul

Adam and Eve had a choice between following God's rules or following Satan's deception. They chose Satan and everyone since then has made the same choice. Look at the results.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Shortly after my born-again moment, when I was 12 in Middle School, I wanted to stand up and preach the word...and very shortly I was told--not by any person--to sit down, to shut up, to open my ears and eyes, to watch and listen, and to learn from what I heard and saw.

That's what my "god" said to me.

I got the voice, "You aren't showing the proper amount of grace toward people."

Adam and Eve had a choice between following God's rules or following Satan's deception. They chose Satan and everyone since then has made the same choice. Look at the results.
Did God not know what the serpent would do? Did God not create the serpent? Is it not the case that perhaps God sent the serpent, not to test but to offer us freewill, which we took?
Perhaps?

Jos

"I only wished you to be fruitful and multiply. I blessed you so. But now my Blessing cannot be heard. You have your idols, your Moses, your Jesus, your Mohammed. I have given you freewill and so I will not involve myself in your world, but I cry every time I see murder and hatred in My name. I am not here to punish you I told you i Gen 9:6 that even the murderer amongst you must be punished by human hands.I showed you what mercy is when I spared Cain and yet you kill and destroy each other, persecute the stranger amongst you and My tears flow.
You invent religions that take you further away from what I wished for you when I blessed you through the Sons of Noah and now I cannot be heard. I gave you no religious instruction. I did not ask you to worship me or bow down, it is those false Gods that do that. I never gave you instruction of what you should not do, except do not eat of the blood of live animals for your health's sake

You have chosen the way you live. Your leaders over the millennia have led you by the nose to bend to their thirst for power, fame and their desires to leave a legacy. Some of you say that the religion you follow does much good, but so much more harm is caused. The follower of Moses, because he follows that man, is hated by the follower of Muhammed, for no other reason than he follows the Hebrew leader. Religion breeds hatred, violence, contempt, feelings of superiority, feelings of inferiority, fear, guilt and yet I am here for any person to come to me direct. Is it not time to tear down all your temples and return to that which i wished for you. be fruitful to self, be fruitful to others and multiply.nothing more.

.and by the way, when I spoke to the whole world for the first and only time (because I am God, I do not need to correct myself or alter my words or pick a tribe who will wave my flag, because I know all things and saw all your futures when I gave My Blessings) I did not say that anything you might do would be treated as a sin nor blasphemy....because you have freewill to do as you wish on your world. I will of course discuss your behaviour when you come to join me when you leave your world.in terms of being fruitful or not

May I suggest that you tear up your holy books after Genesis 19, because the rest of that guff is not to be trusted. Do you really think Noah's curse of Canaan, trumped my blessing.what nonsense. The author of that little story, right after my Blessing was only paving the way for the tribe of Moses..."
PS I never destroyed you by Flood I destroyed the Nephilim and the Nephilim corrupted. I created the Nephilim to show you that to me you are above all things

That is what God says to me, always

What does your God say to you? In your heart not in your books
And if you do not believe in God what does your non-God say to you?
How do you know this voice is God? Other people hear God speak to them and say contradictory things... how can you be so certain that God was speaking to you?

JJ50

The evil god character supposedly created human nature so knew exactly what would happen if it told them not to eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge. If god exists and what is attributed to it is true, it is responsible for all that is bad in this world.

The evil god character supposedly created human nature so knew exactly what would happen if it told them not to eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge. If god exists and what is attributed to it is true, it is responsible for all that is bad in this world.
Your reply has confused me. can you elaborate please?

How do you know this voice is God? Other people hear God speak to them and say contradictory things... how can you be so certain that God was speaking to you?
Because the voice seemed not to come from my reasoning nor my brain, but rather my heart. when i was about 13, forty-five years ago. Every time I see an religious extremist atrocity on the TV , done supposedly in the name of God, this little voice/feeling or whatever it is cries / aches or whatever hearts do. My mind is furious, my heart is heavy and sad, not just for the victims and their families but for the horrors done in the name of God, a God I love with all my heart.

of course it could just be trapped wind pushing up on my chest.....!

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Obviously it wasn't God. A little quiet voice? Everyone knows God speaks in a deep, stentorian voice.
Lionel hasn't seen enough Bible movies, apparently.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Obviously it wasn't God. A little quiet voice? Everyone knows God speaks in a deep, stentorian voice.
Lionel hasn't seen enough Bible movies, apparently.
Sooner or later, this subwoofer craze has got to end.

Jos

Because the voice seemed not to come from my reasoning nor my brain, but rather my heart. when i was about 13, forty-five years ago. Every time I see an religious extremist atrocity on the TV , done supposedly in the name of God, this little voice/feeling or whatever it is cries / aches or whatever hearts do. My mind is furious, my heart is heavy and sad, not just for the victims and their families but for the horrors done in the name of God, a God I love with all my heart.

of course it could just be trapped wind pushing up on my chest.....!
Well other people say differently to you about what God's voice told them so I guess we won't know who's right.