• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancient Reality

cladking

I do read your posts. I have not seen evidence that your posts have several million views. Once again, a claim without benefit of facts to back it up.

This is unreal. If you don't agree with something I post then why the hell don't you say so? I tell you when you're wrong and why you're wrong and then you ignore that as well. Why would I make up anything at all? I don't need to because reality is far stranger than any of the nonsense you call "knowledge".

There is a single thread that has nearly half a million views and I've posted at dozens of sites.

This is probably my favorite post in the thread. I'd strongly suggest you read this entire subthread as it ties in with my post about rainbows a few pages back.

Horus' sky arcs and their nature. - Graham Hancock Official Website

Ancient Language is easy to understand once you accept the meaning was literal and they weren't savage idiots like Egyptologists depict them. Since they understood the nature of rainbows they said so calling these "sky arcs" the product of "bubbles" acting as "the light scatterer of the sky". All you have to do is read it and not parse it. It is very hard for homo omnisciencis to not parse language because that is exactly what defines the species. We have a broccas area that converts analog language to digital and digital to analog. This provides me an idea though since all information from the visual cortex doesn't go through this area maybe making a visual representation of Ancient Language more easily understood by modern people. Curiously though it's been easier to communicate these ideas to people orally.

Of course my posts have millions of views. I don't know how many people are actually reading them but it must be more than a few. And remember google no longer returns my posts so these aren't bots and the like.

cladking

Sure. Sure. Countless predictions. Probably beyond countless I would imagine.

You quote the post but show no indication you read it. You didn't even read the prediction much less follow the link.

I don't know whether to put you on my ignore list or take the other two off and ignore you three the old fashioned way.

The schools have failed utterly and no longer teach critical thinking. They tell students that something is right because they say so and we're all led around like sheep and act like lemmings. Sometimes it seems extinction in the near future is a given.

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
This is unreal. If you don't agree with something I post then why the hell don't you say so? I tell you when you're wrong and why you're wrong and then you ignore that as well. Why would I make up anything at all? I don't need to because reality is far stranger than any of the nonsense you call "knowledge".
It is unreal. Everything I have seen you post has no basis in fact. Everyone that responds to your posts recognizes your claims as unsupported gibberish. I have no idea why someone would make all this up and pretend it is real. You cannot even seem to stay on point. You don't have a theory. Then you claim you have a theory. Change in biology is instantaneous, but then it is a couple of generations. And so on.
There is a single thread that has nearly half a million views and I've posted at dozens of sites.

This is probably my favorite post in the thread. I'd strongly suggest you read this entire subthread as it ties in with my post about rainbows a few pages back.

I did scan through it. It seems there are people there that recognize you claim without support and waffle back and forth about different things you claim. It is amusing to see your consistency.

Ancient Language is easy to understand once you accept the meaning was literal and they weren't savage idiots like Egyptologists depict them. Since they understood the nature of rainbows they said so calling these "sky arcs" the product of "bubbles" acting as "the light scatterer of the sky". All you have to do is read it and not parse it. It is very hard for homo omnisciencis to not parse language because that is exactly what defines the species. We have a broccas area that converts analog language to digital and digital to analog. This provides me an idea though since all information from the visual cortex doesn't go through this area maybe making a visual representation of Ancient Language more easily understood by modern people. Curiously though it's been easier to communicate these ideas to people orally.
Here we go. More fiction that belies your previous claims. Ancient Language is something you made up. There is NO evidence that such a thing existed. You claim it can't be understood and then you claim you understand it. You don't see this as a contradiction. This is just a belief system that you claim as objective reality without any evidence to back it up.

Of course my posts have millions of views. I don't know how many people are actually reading them but it must be more than a few. And remember google no longer returns my posts so these aren't bots and the like.
I am sure that in your mind, you have millions of viewers.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I've made countless predictions that have been borne out and not one that has been disproven yet. Meanwhile Egyptology won't release results of testing I've clamored for for over a decade.

The above is from a post written BEFORE they even announced they were going to finally use century old infrared technology to study the Great Pyramid!!!

It is from post #342 here;

how the Great Pyramid in Egypt was built

This post was exceedingly difficult to find because google returns only ads and doctrine now days. I wrote many such things long before this post but they can't be found. It is my policy to avoid linking to any other site so I rarely do. I do not endorse any site but quality is a measure of the level of discourse and this site we're on (generally) is one of the finest.

You'll notice the post also suggests hot spots at 162' 3". This just happens to be it's distance from the NE corner. I also suggested other hot spots would be on the CL's as well they are.

Believe it or not I can predict this not because I'm smart (there's no such thing) but because the builders said so in plain English that others don't understand.

Good theory makes good prediction like that a universal language exists that dates all the way back to Adam and Eve. This is why you find the evidence in caves that has recently been found. Good theory means I know there will be copper hydroxide in trace amounts all over the north side of the pyramid in well protected areas. I know a great deal more than I've posted here because the builders told me.
Which post has the prediction? Please quote accurately from the post. And then provide the article that confirms the prediction.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You quote the post but show no indication you read it. You didn't even read the prediction much less follow the link.

I don't know whether to put you on my ignore list or take the other two off and ignore you three the old fashioned way.

The schools have failed utterly and no longer teach critical thinking. They tell students that something is right because they say so and we're all led around like sheep and act like lemmings. Sometimes it seems extinction in the near future is a given.
You can put me on ignore. I don't care. I am still going to respond to your posts with logic, reason and evidence that refutes them. Just like everyone else does.

All biological change is not instantaneous.

Peers are not some faceless conspiracy trying to keep you down because you think your pretend is real.

There is no such thing as Homo omnisciencis.

Science is not conducted by trying to force evidence into a priori assumptions.

A genetic bottleneck does not propagate speciation. It is a dramatic reduction in the population of a species and the genetic diversity of that species.

Squirrels do not have their own language.

You did not talk to the builders of the pyramids.

Biological fitness does not cause evolution. It is not a measure of individual health and vigor. It is a measure of the reproductive success of a genotype.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

Believing in a fantasy that you have made up and call objective reality is not the product of critical thinking. Recognizing it as made up and challenging you on it, is critical thinking.

cladking

Which post has the prediction? Please quote accurately from the post. And then provide the article that confirms the prediction.

I fail to understand why you can't see my posts!!!!!!!!!! I copy and pasted it right into the post you QUOTED;

The entrance will prove to be a "hot spot" just like it does on the gravimetric scan.

Is there something wrong with my computer that it can not copy and paste right?

This was written BEFORE it was announced the infrared scans were going to be done. They had given permission to do the work in 2011 but the political instability canceled it. They didn't announce the work would be done until the last moment. They called these things "anomalies" because they can't explain them but I did before the fact and clamored to have the testing done to prove I was right. They are not anomalies to me. They are heat transfer spots or hot spots caused by the way the pyramids were built. Spoiler alert; there were no ramps at all.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I fail to understand why you can't see my posts!!!!!!!!!! I copy and pasted it right into the post you QUOTED;

The entrance will prove to be a "hot spot" just like it does on the gravimetric scan.

Is there something wrong with my computer that it can not copy and paste right?

This was written BEFORE it was announced the infrared scans were going to be done. They had given permission to do the work in 2011 but the political instability canceled it. They didn't announce the work would be done until the last moment. They called these things "anomalies" because they can't explain them but I did before the fact and clamored to have the testing done to prove I was right. They are not anomalies to me. They are heat transfer spots or hot spots caused by the way the pyramids were built. Spoiler alert; there were no ramps at all.
That is hardly a prediction. That is not based on your supposed science, that is based on modern science. If that is all that you have then @Dan From Smithville wins the ancient scientist contest.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Maybe you missed the part where I said this before they ran the tests.

Everything's obvious once someone rubs your face in it.

You're welcome.
No, your claim followed the gravitational tests. That another method of testing confirms a previous one is not surprising. Your post was after the gravitational tests. You failed.

Do you have any supposed predictions that are based upon your ancient science? So far Dan is winning with his prediction.

cladking

No, your claim followed the gravitational tests. That another method of testing confirms a previous one is not surprising. Your post was after the gravitational tests. You failed.

I hate to break this to you but gravimetric test measured... ...drum roll please... ...gravity, not temperature. And this still doesn't account for the other predictions for which I was spot on and Egyptology is still floundering for even a guess.

cladking

Every single line in the Pyramid Texts is taken as stinky footed nonsense to egyptology and every single Egyptologist. Not one Egyptologist takes it literally when the actual pyramid builders specifically said that the pyramids were not tombs but rather were the kings themselves and this despite no mummies or burials have ever been found in any great pyramid!!! Imagine this! Dozens of times the builders said the pyramids were not tombs literally yet the words are dismissed by Look and See Scientists who know better than the builders themselves!!!!

I'm not really quite ready to begin adding to this thread again but expect to be very soon. I'm hardly surprised people can just handwave the proof that there was a world wide language and they'll handwave this as well;

There is ample reason to translate "bow" as "rainbow" since the word is defined in context over and over and over but it is dismissed because no one wants to believe it.

1455a. for N. is a star, the light-scatterer of the sky.

1680b. the apertures of the (heavenly) windows are open for thee;
1680c. broad are thy steps of light;

The source of the rainbow has his shadow above him;

1487a. Thou art standing, Osiris; thy shadow is over thee, Osiris;

This is known as "alexanders band".

images

It is the dark area between the rainbows.

There are dozens of mentions of rainbows but one of the most interesting is one I've just come to really understand.

801b. the ways, of the Bows, which lead up to Horus, are made firm for thee;

It is the pyramid (the dead king himself) which is the "firming" of the rainbow. The rainbow is created by the exact same thing that creates the pyramid himself. The angle down the side of the pyramid is exactly 42 degrees which is the color red in the secondary rainbow and the angle down the corner is 52 degrees that is the color red in the primary rainbow. Under ideal viewing conditions a circular rainbow will be visible.

circular-rainbow_as245382991-950x633.jpeg

This circle sets on the nbht (the primeval mound);

629c. behold, thou art round and great like the "Great Circle which sets."

These were also known as "arcs of the sky" and the collar on the neck of the sun;

534a. To say: Collar, beloved of Horus, good-looking, which is on the neck of Re‘.

1443a. To say: The face of heaven is washed; the vault of heaven is bright;

737b. take thy garment of light, take thy veil upon thee,

Essentially the problem is that Egyptologists lack measurable imagination and any reading skills of any sort. The pyramid builders said exactly how the "gods" built the great pyramids over and over and over but we are so certain they were superstitious and we know everything that they couldn't possibly have used flying boats.

494a. bring this (boat) to N. Which boat shall I bring to thee, O N.?
494b. Bring to N. that which flies up and alights.

We are perfect and know everything and ancient people had the average joe drag tombs up ramps for their betters.

Our society gets sicker every year as the status quo gets set in ever deeper layers of concrete.

150b. Make the sky mount for N.; place the stars upside down for him.

The "sky mount" is the pyramid and from up here they could see the circular rainbow but also the upside down bubbles that created it. The ways of the bows were made firm as the sky mount. It's really kindda poetic. The "sky arc" were partial circles with the observer's shadow in the dead middle but the circular rainbow might seem to be upside down arcs made by upside down water droplets still with the observer's shadow right in the center. In a way they really were.

It all hangs together and hangs with the physical evidence because it was science.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I hate to break this to you but gravimetric test measured... ...drum roll please... ...gravity, not temperature. And this still doesn't account for the other predictions for which I was spot on and Egyptology is still floundering for even a guess.
LOL! So you don't even know what the tests were used for!

Sorry, Dan wins.

cladking

LOL! So you don't even know what the tests were used for!

Sorry, Dan wins.

You have no kind of clue what you're talking about, do you.

The first test in '88 measured gravity (density) and the second in 2015 (after my prediction) measured infrared (heat).

Do you know any science at all or just read books and et als?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
And Pharaoh looked at his kingdom and asked, "What would you do for a Klondike bar?"

His people responded, "Build pyramidal piles of stone using seltzer water and that antigravity device the aliens left behind."

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

That's Ancient Reality right there baby.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

The first test in '88 measured gravity (density) and the second in 2015 (after my prediction) measured infrared (heat).

That is hilarious. You asking if someone else knows about science.

The irony is thick in the air.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

I know what they measured. You do not appear to understand the purposes of the tests.

In college in a geophysics class we did both a gravity survey and and magnetic field strength survey over the same area. Different tests to confirm the same thing.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

I have been reading through the comments on that link you shared. I find it interesting that so many on there have very similar knowledge of you and offer much the same response to your pseudoscience that you get here.

I predicted that with my theory.

PS. There is no indicator of how many views are received there. Your claim of millions of views, like all your other claims turns out to be imaginary.

Edit: I stand corrected. There is a view count. Not millions though. Not even close. And your view counts are no higher or different than those of the other participants. So, my assessment of your claims remains undisputed.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have been reading through the comments on that link you shared. I find it interesting that so many on there have very similar knowledge of you and offer much the same response to your pseudoscience that you get here.

I predicted that with my theory.

PS. There is no indicator of how many views are received there. Your claim of millions of views, like all your other claims turns out to be imaginary.
How little he knows about science is shown by how the thinks two different tests designed to find the same thing confirms his "theory". If I trusted the first test I would have predicted that the second test would show the same thing to. No ancient science needed. Too bad that I did not make a prediction. I am out of the running:(