• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancient Reality

cladking

Our version of humans have been around for 200,000 years. Agriculture only 10,000. Humans had language long, long before agriculture. And the species from which we evolved were social species, therefore they had the ability to communicate as well.

Humans with complex language have probably been around a mere 40,000 years. I believe this was the result of a mutation that happened suddenly and then suddenly spread through the population. This mutation linked the speech center to higher brain functions and the ability to build on previous generations launched the human race.

The first complex language was an elaboration on the existing language of proto-humans and Homo Sapiens suddenly sprang into existence. As science and understanding increased the language became too difficult for average people and pidgin Ancient Language arose (PIE). These modern language speakers suddenly became Homo Omnisciencis.

We derived from a social species (proto-humans) and complex language did not change this characteristic. Indeed, it probably reinforced it because cooperation also aided science so outcasts became even more "persona non grata" with an even lower probability of reproducing.

ppp

We are pounding a digital reality into an analog consciousness. Everything we do is analog. Our experience is analog and our experiments are analog. Our language and consciousness are analog.

From our perspective the logic which is reality looks like nature obeying laws. There are no "laws" and no restraint on reality except that it remain logical.
No,

ppp

But calling radioactive decay to be without cause seems far more than merely hasty.
It doesn't matter what it seems like to you. The people with the best access to the best data say that you are wrong. Why should I take your opinion over that of the the people with the best access to the best data who say that you are wrong. What you are doing is like me spouting my uninformed and ignorant opinion on pig husbandry and expecting people to take my ignorant opinion over that of pig farmers who have spent their lives raising pigs. You are not qualified to have an opinion on the matter of physics. Are you?

ppp

Humans with complex language have probably been around a mere 40,000 years. I believe this was the result of a mutation that happened suddenly and then suddenly spread through the population. This mutation linked the speech center to higher brain functions and the ability to build on previous generations launched the human race.
You can believe anything you want. The problem is that you cannot demonstrate that what you believe is actually true. Or rational.

BTW, you are moving the goal posts. You have switched from language to "complex language". No.

cladking

BTW, you are moving the goal posts. You have switched from language to "complex language". No.

NO. All natural language underlies science. Beaver is a metaphysical language that is the basis of beaver science just as Termite is at the root of termite science. These language bear many similarities though there are striking differences as well. Ancient human language was the only highly complex language because the speech center was tied to higher brain functions by the brocas area in a mutation. But metaphysical language by definition becomes more complex as more is learned and this universal language became too complex except for a very few so the official state language was changed everywhere from it to the local version of the new pidgin languages that had arisen all over the world in an event we confusedly call the "Tower of Babel".

Humans are not really more "intelligent" than other species. Indeed, there is no such thing as "intelligence" as we define it. What separates us from other animals is complex language which allows each generation to start from the shoulders of their parents. Every sparrow has to start at square one and do it without abstractions or any knowledge other than diet and nest building. Humans start with power plants and universities.

Ancient Language was complex but merely an elaboration on proto-humans' natural language so it was metaphysical AND complex. When it failed it was replaced by our language which is complex and symbolic. Our language is still complex and still the only complex language. No other animal has complex language. Proto-humans had NO complex language.

Very few people seem to think for themselves on any subject any longer. What experts say has always been irrelevant. What they can prove or show is the only thing that matters and no expert can show that no cause exists for the disintegration of an unstable atom. Perhaps some day they will but my guess is it's far more likely they'll find various causes for any such event.

You seem to act like it's some kind of crime to be wrong. It's actually a badge of honor since it shows you're trying. Anybody can be wrong and history shows everybody is. This is exactly what human progress is and has always been; an unfolding process that shows everyone is wrong.

ppp

NO. All natural language underlies science. Beaver is a metaphysical language that is the basis of beaver science just as Termite is at the root of termite science. These language bear many similarities though there are striking differences as well. Ancient human language was the only highly complex language because the speech center was tied to higher brain functions by the brocas area in a mutation. But metaphysical language by definition becomes more complex as more is learned and this universal language became too complex except for a very few so the official state language was changed everywhere from it to the local version of the new pidgin languages that had arisen all over the world in an event we confusedly call the "Tower of Babel".

Humans are not really more "intelligent" than other species. Indeed, there is no such thing as "intelligence" as we define it. What separates us from other animals is complex language which allows each generation to start from the shoulders of their parents. Every sparrow has to start at square one and do it without abstractions or any knowledge other than diet and nest building. Humans start with power plants and universities.

Ancient Language was complex but merely an elaboration on proto-humans' natural language so it was metaphysical AND complex. When it failed it was replaced by our language which is complex and symbolic. Our language is still complex and still the only complex language. No other animal has complex language. Proto-humans had NO complex language.

Very few people seem to think for themselves on any subject any longer. What experts say has always been irrelevant. What they can prove or show is the only thing that matters and no expert can show that no cause exists for the disintegration of an unstable atom. Perhaps some day they will but my guess is it's far more likely they'll find various causes for any such event.

You seem to act like it's some kind of crime to be wrong. It's actually a badge of honor since it shows you're trying. Anybody can be wrong and history shows everybody is. This is exactly what human progress is and has always been; an unfolding process that shows everyone is wrong.
You have woven a long and inventive story. Do you have any intent of demonstrating that any of your claims are true? If not, then thank you for the imaginative tale.

cladking

You have woven a long and inventive story. Do you have any intent of demonstrating that any of your claims are true? If not, then thank you for the imaginative tale.

Yes, indeedy do.

That's exactly what this thread is about; ancient reality. I maintain that ancient reality is merely a different way of looking at reality than we have based on beliefs from science to religion to everything in between. I am trying to show how this reality was experienced as deduced from their writing and the artefacts and including the logic woven through all of nature. There may well have been other problems or incongruities with ancient science that led to its collapse and the collapse of the metaphysical language that supported it. It will probably take years of intensive study and reinventing ancient science to determine if this plays a role. They apparently had some familiarity with "chaos" so this could possibly be related.

I believe the simple fact that this theory has rediscovered the means by which the Great Pyramid was actually built (stones pulled straight up the sides) which is obvious and consistent with logic and evidence is hardly conclusive but the fact that I can show where and how we went wrong and why there's no attempt to rectify the errors is very strong support for the entire theory. The builders said that their version of the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics is right inside the NE corner of the pyramid and that no pyramid was a tomb. This one is not only a time capsule but a way forward through the mess we've made of things.

Actually a half decent engineer could prove me right or wrong about the pyramid in a few weeks and then smarter people than I could try to hash out whether evolution is really about bottlenecks as termites as ancients humans "believed" or about "survival of the fittest" as we believe. There's little doubt that there's a great deal we don't know about all origins but it's highly probable that from some perspective all things are perfectly logical. I believe ancient people had a perspective from which what they knew was logical because what they knew was invented from logic.

Ancient reality is exactly the same as our reality but it was seen from a distinct perspective that is shared by all life where all life is individual.

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
You can believe anything you want. The problem is that you cannot demonstrate that what you believe is actually true. Or rational.

In a garden ripe with logical fallacies, it is hard to know which one is going to be harvested next for our viewing pleasure. Goal post moving seems to be a favorite though.

Reactions: ppp

cladking

In a garden ripe with logical fallacies, it is hard to know which one is going to be harvested next for our viewing pleasure. Goal post moving seems to be a favorite though.

Yes. And it hardly will escape anyone's notice that nobody at all has addressed a single point in post #585. And very very few from other posts.

I've addressed every single point made by others and you don't address any points. Indeed, you aren't even gainsaying them any longer and merely ignoring them.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Yes. And it hardly will escape anyone's notice that nobody at all has addressed a single point in post #585. And very very few from other posts.

I've addressed every single point made by others and you don't address any points. Indeed, you aren't even gainsaying them any longer and merely ignoring them.
What is there to address? You make a lot of fanciful claims and offer no basis in fact along with them.

I also note that you posted that while failing to address the fact of the logical fallacies that are so often in attendance in your posts.

tas8831

That is his thing.
Like how he switched from "sight" to "blind sight" when I challenged his claim about the 'secondary visual center' being in the 'middle of the brain.' And even then he was wrong, but I don't expect an admission of error from such folk.

tas8831

[sigh]

OK. So humans have now finally evolved to the point that we have the "Theory of Evolution" and understand how life is actually species specific and these species are slowly evolving. Using this knowledge we can splice genes, create new species, and build clones. Obviously we must understand evolution almost perfectly.

So why don't you explain to me how a bunch of superstitious nincompoops more than 10,000 years ago managed to invent agriculture? Why do you keep ignoring this question including everything that is obvious? Did they have a god of goats who assisted in changing species over millions of years? Why do you imagine they never domesticated fish? Do you believe wolves can turn into poodles by mate selection or by killing off fierce wolves and dogs that don't look funny?

Where is your evidence for any of your claims? Why don't you tell me a single thing proven about life that doesn't involve a sudden change? Why do you ignore the evidence, logic, and observations and then gloat about how right you must be?

I could be wrong but you obviously can't be wrong about anything at all and you know you have "science" on your side even though you lack experimental evidence. You don't understand even our simple metaphysics so of course you don't understand what you know and it's impossible for you to understand the concept of a metaphysical language that is digital and logical in nature exactly like ALL consciousness which is what really drives "evolution".
All that blather - still no actual supporting evidence.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I wonder if in his world, telling stories is the equivalent of 'facts' or 'evidence' for normal people?
Over the last four years I have watched ordinary people become virologists, political scientists, epidemiologists, Constitutional lawyers, national security experts, and so forth. All conjuring stories that suddenly morph into "fact" and become "evidence". The lazier amongst them just parrot the fiction invented by others.

cladking

Over the last four years I have watched ordinary people become virologists, political scientists, epidemiologists, Constitutional lawyers, national security experts, and so forth. All conjuring stories that suddenly morph into "fact" and become "evidence". The lazier amongst them just parrot the fiction invented by others.

And I watch people who couldn't figure out the meaning of an experiment until someone tells them and can't tell a fact from a unicorn's anus. They know absolutely nothing except what Siri tells them and believe they know everything. The world gets sadder every day as people who know everything have been taking over from those who learn something new every day for more than a century now.

We can't blame 19th century scientists for leading us into the abyss. It was we whom bought into the nonsense and turned off our brains. We wouldn't have followed them if we were thinking. History tells us that current beliefs have always been wrong but we're just that smart now.

Just ask Siri.

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One

The first complex language was an elaboration on the existing language of proto-humans and Homo Sapiens suddenly sprang into existence. As science and understanding increased the language became too difficult for average people and pidgin Ancient Language arose (PIE). These modern language speakers suddenly became Homo Omnisciencis.

We derived from a social species (proto-humans) and complex language did not change this characteristic. Indeed, it probably reinforced it because cooperation also aided science so outcasts became even more "persona non grata" with an even lower probability of reproducing.
But this is the modern reality that doesn't exist until a Peer says so.

I'm not posting in this thread again until it gets back to ancient reality; the one that invented agriculture and cities.

I am surprised that this thread is still going, and that you are still inventing twisted history of science and single language that don’t exist.

All I can say that you are persistent with your invented fairytale and conspiracy theories which are all based on dishonest ignorance.