• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Ancient Arab proverb : Man fears time , but time fears the pyramids".

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Neil deGrasse:
"A surprising coincidence.

An ancient Arab proverb says: "Man fears time, but time fears the pyramids."

More than 4,500 years have passed (in theory) and these magnificent constructions still exist and, with their majesty, continue to fascinate the entire community of Egyptologists and attract thousands of visitors from all over the world.A really curious fact about the Pyramid of Cheops, which can be attributed to a pure "coincidence" is that the figures for the speed of light in a vacuum (299,792,458 k/s) coincide with the geographical latitude of the monument today. (29° 58'45.28 "N = 29.9792458°N).
They do not match perfectly according to Google Earth but the coincidence is surprising in the digits that make up both numbers.
Another curious fact.
Due to hypothetical continental drift (Supercontinent Pangea), the pyramid has moved about 45 meters since its construction.
Therefore, the builders probably not only knew the speed of light, they also knew that it would be 4,500 years before someone noticed this coincidence and built it in the right place for the drift!"

For me ,one of the most interesting structures in human existence are the pyramids.

They are huge,really huge - some friends of mine had the expirience to see them with their own eyes.

So while researching i found questions that are very interesting to me such us : "How good do we know these structures and what was the purpose of the one who built them".

I found also some interesting theory:
The Ancient Egyptian Pyramids' Hydrogen Power Plant and Wireless Electricity Transmission through Obelisks - Unlocking the Secrets of the Past to Power the Future: The Ancient Egyptian Pyramids' Hydrogen Power Plant ...!

What do you think of it , are they just ordinary structures and big house of thombs or they serve to some greater purpose?

wellwisher

Neil deGrasse:
"A surprising coincidence.

An ancient Arab proverb says: "Man fears time, but time fears the pyramids."

More than 4,500 years have passed (in theory) and these magnificent constructions still exist and, with their majesty, continue to fascinate the entire community of Egyptologists and attract thousands of visitors from all over the world.A really curious fact about the Pyramid of Cheops, which can be attributed to a pure "coincidence" is that the figures for the speed of light in a vacuum (299,792,458 k/s) coincide with the geographical latitude of the monument today. (29° 58'45.28 "N = 29.9792458°N).
They do not match perfectly according to Google Earth but the coincidence is surprising in the digits that make up both numbers.
Another curious fact.
Due to hypothetical continental drift (Supercontinent Pangea), the pyramid has moved about 45 meters since its construction.
Therefore, the builders probably not only knew the speed of light, they also knew that it would be 4,500 years before someone noticed this coincidence and built it in the right place for the drift!"

For me ,one of the most interesting structures in human existence are the pyramids.

They are huge,really huge - some friends of mine had the expirience to see them with their own eyes.

So while researching i found questions that are very interesting to me such us : "How good do we know these structures and what was the purpose of the one who built them".

I found also some interesting theory:
The Ancient Egyptian Pyramids' Hydrogen Power Plant and Wireless Electricity Transmission through Obelisks - Unlocking the Secrets of the Past to Power the Future: The Ancient Egyptian Pyramids' Hydrogen Power Plant ...!

What do you think of it , are they just ordinary structures and big house of thombs or they serve to some greater purpose?
My theory is connected to the human brain. The human brain has two centers of consciousness; inner self and the ego. The inner self is the DNA based center of consciousness that evolved with the life and with consciousness. As the center of consciousness, it controls the natural firmware of the brain and is connected to the state the art animal nature consciousness. All animals have an inner self center of consciousness, which defines their behavior and attributes; generic nature of each species. For humans, the inner self defines our collective human nature, which is the same for all humans due our shared human DNA.

Humans are unique in that we have not only have the inner self connected to our DNA, but we also a secondary center or the ego. The ego is sort of a spin-off from the inner self; secondary satellite center; ego earth from the inner self sun. The animal brain can support one center of consciousness, while the human brain is able to support two centers.

The ego appears to have consolidated; stabilized, about 6-10K years ago and is quite new by evolutionary standards. It appears to parallel the rise of sustainable civilization. Before that, the ego was not stable, but would come and go or phase in and out.

An analogous relationship, between the inner self and ego, is the inner self like a mainframe computer, while the ego is like a PC terminal that has some stand alone processing power, but is also interfaced to the mainframe. The inner self mainframe was considered the realm of the gods of Egypt, since it was connected to nature and the ego, but it was fair more advanced and sophisticated than just the ego; Sun God. Our teeth are built like upside down pyramids. The shape of the pyramid was like an upper tooth of the Sun God.

In my opinion, the building of the pyramids was done by the inner self mainframe; gods. This was outputting. to the lowly ego. The analogy in science, would be a mainframe computer outputting simulation solutions to a terminal, that far exceed the ego terminal capability. They did not have modern semiconductor computers, but they had, Organic AI and an organic mainframe connected to eons and nature.

In modern times, we still have the inner self and ego, but interactive access to the mainframe is very limited. We cannot run simulations the same way as the ancients could; advance building techniques. A wall between the two was constructed by culture and religion. This wall was needed to help build the ego; learn to walk on its own. However, the future may be connected to the ego excavating the wall; shadow, and finding a way to reattach to the ego's wiring, back to the inner self, for our modern version of organic AI.