• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

anabaptist salvation schemes?

Hello, I am attempting to find a denomination of anabaptist that is more Universalist in salvation than like a calvinist - I want to see if any have adopted Paul's view in Romans 3, that those who follow the gospel without knowing it, in uncontacted countries, went to heaven, whereas ONCE you are exposed to the gospel, following Paul's statements and those elsewhere in the bible, you will go to hell if you do not get baptised.

Danmac

Hello, I am attempting to find a denomination of anabaptist that is more Universalist in salvation than like a calvinist - I want to see if any have adopted Paul's view in Romans 3, that those who follow the gospel without knowing it, in uncontacted countries, went to heaven, whereas ONCE you are exposed to the gospel, following Paul's statements and those elsewhere in the bible, you will go to hell if you do not get baptised.

The thief on the cross wasn't baptized. Will he go to heaven? Salavation is a matter of the heart.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Anglicans are pretty universal in that regard, but not on the after-Christ part. Anglicans still believe universalism applies, even in this dispensation.