• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An Opportunity for Contribution

kadzbiz

Hey fellow RF's,

As some of you may know, I recently produced the first of many-to-come travel documentaries with my friend Tony. The first series (Whiparound The Wimmera Mallee) is currently being reviewed by a distributor, but it could still take some time before it hits the retail market.

Tony and I are getting ready to set out on our next adventure in June (Whiparound The Lower Great Divide) where we'll be traveling around the recently fire-ravaged region of Gippsland before heading over Australia's highest peak, Mt. Kosciuszko. Being our winter, it could be quite an interesting trip and a little more exciting than our first.

Because we are very limited with finances, we are encouraging people to support our next production to assist with the purchase of better filming equipment and general production costs.

For a $20 USD contribution to the project, you will receive a copy of the first series (unclassified - occasional course language only) and be credited in the second series. You will also go into the draw to win a gold nugget that we found on our first trip. The draw will only have 200 tickets, being for the first 200 people to order the first series. You would automatically be in the 200 group.

You must understand that the dvd is not officially classified yet, so I cannot sell you a copy, but I can give you a complimentary copy because you have chosen to contribute to our second production. The copy is not for resale, for copying or redistribution and I would trust that you would respect this. Showings to friends or family is fine and I welcome the advertising.

If you would like to contribute to our next project, please email me for further details. Don't forget to check our website or myspace page.

Attachments

• Comp Whiparound Case Cover.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 103

kadzbiz

can you describe what its about?
how long is it ?
how many tape's do you intend to sell?

this the trailor? Whiparound - The Wimmera Mallee Trailer on Vimeo

Check out our website which will answer your first question. The dvd runs for 170 mins including an interview and out takes. That is one trailer, you can see another at the website. I'm not sure what the point is of your last question? If you mean for the draw, then only the first 200 people to take up the opportunity to donate to our second project or who buy the first series when it comes out will go in the draw.