• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An Omnipotent & Omniscient God Cannot Exist

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Science, potency and presence are three sides of the same coin. I wake up in the morning, and my mind (knowing/science) kicks into action. I look out the bedroom window, centre myself in the world (presence), and am grateful for having survived into another day (being/potential). Knowing, being, and presence are interwoven concepts: if we know, then we are, and we are here to know it; if we are here, we are knowing that we are here. They are not three attributes, but three takes on one attribute.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
If God is omnipotent, then he can't be omniscient.

If God is omniscient, then he can't be omnipotent.

Here's why:

If God is omnipotent, then he can do anything he wants. This would mean that he cannot know his future actions, as if he did, his future actions would be constrained by his knowledge of the future, since he would not be able to perform an action that he knew he would not perform. Thus, if God is omnipotent, he can't be omniscient.

If God is omniscient, then he knows everything, including all events in the future. Thus, his future actions are constrained by his knowledge of what he will do, and he cannot act contrary to his own knowledge of his own future actions. Thus, if God is omniscient, then he cannot be omnipotent.

That's it. That's the proof.

So, theists, is your god omnipotent and not omniscient, omniscient and not omnipotent, or neither omnipotent nor omniscient? Those are the only options.
His resistance to doing whatever …...whenever
is dealt in the act of creation

for reality to be.....firm
as in firmament
there is a scheme to how the physical form behaves

no cheating

Thief

Rogue Theologian
as for the miracles that Prophets have performed.....

yeah.....that was cheating
for the sake of nay sayers

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If males said to self, how did I a male originally know science.

And be realistic, as a male and as a human.

If a male says God was created, then he already knows. Ask him why he knows and he says it is spiritual. When I die I return to being just a spirit he says.

Knowing that all science themes is about stone. Now when he dies he owns a whole body of bones, a skeleton...not conscious.

Says I go back to being in eternal where God and my own self came out from..and logically cause and effect, karma I inherited spiritually what I caused personally.

Males always said I created God.

The theme God O an eternal spirit mass body that burnt because space formed...is logical. Eternal mass spirit language a spirit...a spirit changed their own language and formed O God...too late scenario to change.

God O no longer a natural spirit language fell, and then burst.

A male inherits life only after burnt eternal cools and fills a portion of spatial removal. Becomes the lowest form of eternal but highest in creation...a gas.

Spirit then is forced to inherit a lower spiritual body …..human.

Meanwhile whilst eternal O God angels burnt...water, the thin layer of eternal that God fell through, is heated and forms water. And we are mainly water. Water present in space owns all interactive signals in water as God changes.

Then a male says I saw VISIONS of the past ^ God mountain spirit totally destroyed/removed. I compare self life to that reaction. I also want to be removed....I do not belong with God he said.

^ removed by o communicated all identifiable reactions to out of space oooo cold UFO satellites...all encoded/recorded history, the meaning to know by a male human, who spiritually converted into the highest body in creation....water.

God the stone O is not sentience....the male human self is.

Converts natural God mass.....then creates a sentient self man image feed back of his sciences....the them a sentient God, created by a human man/brotherhood.

night912

Jehovah is the most powerful Being in existence.....he is able to control his power to be delivered wherever it is required, in whatever measure is needed....not too much, not too little.

I have no idea why people want to put their own limitations on a limitless Being.
I wonder the same thing, that's why I pointed out your limitations that you put on god.

One does not see their wrongs until it is pointed out to them. When that happens, some will pause and think about it, others will object to what was pointed out and act as if they never said or did it, while others still won't see it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I wonder the same thing, that's why I pointed out your limitations that you put on god.

One does not see their wrongs until it is pointed out to them. When that happens, some will pause and think about it, others will object to what was pointed out and act as if they never said or did it, while others still won't see it.

A male human living as a human owns all quotes about everything that he personally thinks about. Tells the stories as a human and then has to convince other humans to believe.

He always said that he personally as a male...which is only self a human was Jehovah.

And said he was limitless knowing who he really is, just a male and a human as a scientist theist...who one day will die and own what he says is an eternal spirit...the statement of eternal for self.

The male making all the statements and themes consciously about his own ideals of self.

He knows that the angels of God O are bodies that are self consuming and one day die and go cold in that death.

Earth is just a slow version of losing its own body internally.

God the O Sun that rebelled as his science themed Hell, as it consumes it opens its MASS into more and more space...so space expands...and as space expands Satan drops further and further into the deep pit of spatial oblivion.

Eternal says...always existed, always had existed and always will exist.

Science says that life on Earth one day will desist...so science as a male proves that science is a liar.

For his science is a choice...it is also just a human designed machine with a reaction as controlled only by the male human self living. Not one of those concepts own any condition eternal or infinite in the reality of who you are doing what you are doing.

Skwim

Veteran Member
How could one have knowledge of something that doesn't exist? :shrug:
By being omniscient. Omniscience means knowing everything.

om·nis·cient
/ämˈnisēənt,ämˈniSHənt/

adjective
adjective: omniscient
knowing everything.​

And pretending that "everything" only means means "somethings" doesn't fly just because you don't like the fact that "everything" necessarily includes future events.

If you need to redefine "everything" to mean "just somethings" fine, but why do you get to choose which of the somethings are everything and which of the somethings are not?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

I guess what happens to those who have no connection with God...is they they will never get it, no matter how many times it is explained to them. How does someone who is not religious then purport to tell someone who is religious...what religion should believe about God....? :confused: Good grief o_O

night912

Being omniscient only IMO means knowing everything that exists. How could one have knowledge of something that doesn't exist? :shrug:

Until the future becomes the present, it doesn't exist.
So by your logic, an omniscient being cannot know the past(at least some past) since those past no longer exist.

night912

I guess what happens to those who have no connection with God...is they they will never get it, no matter how many times it is explained to them. How does someone who is not religious then purport to tell someone who is religious...what religion should believe about God....? :confused: Good grief o_O
Sorry but your strawman did not help you at all. It's funny how you said that because you just showed us that you being religious, didn't know your own religion and disagreed with your own belief.

InChrist

Free4ever

Here's why:

If God is omnipotent, then he can do anything he wants. This would mean that he cannot know his future actions, as if he did, his future actions would be constrained by his knowledge of the future, since he would not be able to perform an action that he knew he would not perform. Thus, if God is omnipotent, he can't be omniscient.

If God is omniscient, then he knows everything, including all events in the future. Thus, his future actions are constrained by his knowledge of what he will do, and he cannot act contrary to his own knowledge of his own future actions. Thus, if God is omniscient, then he cannot be omnipotent.

So, theists, is your god omnipotent and not omniscient, omniscient and not omnipotent, or neither omnipotent nor omniscient? Those are the only options.
I don’t think you have proof of anything. From the biblical perspective
God is and eternal Being in the eternal realm, outside of time as we know it. God sees all past, present and future events (as we call them and know them to be) all at once.
As the scriptures say He is the Beginning and the End.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I don’t think you have proof of anything. From the biblical perspective
God is and eternal Being in the eternal realm, outside of time as we know it. God sees all past, present and future events (as we call them and know them to be) all at once.
As the scriptures say He is the Beginning and the End.
He is just a male term as a human.

If you apply common logic, animals who own life as body owners on God the Earth stone...the original science TITLE owner, do not think nor apply science, yet live on the same natural planet that you all do.

Stone.

Males said in science stone owns no beginning, for it is not a beginning, it owns an end theme as stone...but its continued creation from that body did not end...for it released its gases to own a heavenly body.

Yet to make a statement to a brother who does not listen, is just motivated on his own personal group wants, is to be religious.

To claim so God owned no END...means therefore do not own a formula that practices a beginning reaction to an end reaction in science converting. For God did not END...God just exists. What you do not want to accept....for science is based on the non acceptance of God existing as stone. You always wanted it to just be spirit eternal...which it was burnt out from.

Conscious memory, factual spiritual self advice, true reasoning.

And say to him...so stone owned no beginning and no end....for it was just stone.

There is nothing beyond that body says the male teacher against science.

What the male group brothers said to the evil minded brother.

Told the evil minded brother, you became evil minded for you burnt the natural gas wavelengths that you gave title in science named as a VEIL....it irradiated burnt and fell as EVIL...the gases attacked you. Burnt your brain/head in sacrifice….you changed your mind conscious ability.

You do not own the state gases...the stone body does.

So how do you teach a mind that does not want to be taught?

Give a whole lot of philosophical science advice and then he learns his lesson when he gets attacked, after the fact of the advisor.

So Jesus, a study of a lot of life in Nature attacked warns him as he dies sacrificed as the Teacher of conscious advice. Then our brother after the fact gets life attacked then agrees...when historically all he did was deride Jesus.....murdered anyone who followed his teachings, as fact of proof and then changed his own mind when he got attacked afterwards.

Same story today in life. Destroyer mentality.

He says God began in the eternal realm outside of time.

Spirit memory says once all there was existing was eternal with no changes. Change caused creation to exist by a loss of a mass in eternal. God was first sung up in the body eternal then released from it.

Today in life you do not own complete spiritual memory seeing you gave it to the design machine and owned controlled the reaction...nuclear fall out.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

Here's why:

I don't understand your reasoning here. God -- the Almighty God -- can do anything. That means if He wants to know the future, He will. If He does not want to, He won't.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males as males are He.

Males as male humans claim I speak on behalf of all bodies that I study and experiment upon in the state science. So says the con is cience.

Conscious natural males gained the visions when they began to be irradiated by you changing the stone body of God that they taught you said.....no beginning and no end...for a reason. You should not own any male conclusion to own the end of God.

Meaning why do you want to remove the physical mass presence of stone as God O our planet?

Science says, I can de materialize the physical mass of stone. Meaning it will be gone....zero, total removal.

Then he claims...and in the beginning...and thinks his self sane.

What beginning.....the male Teachers of consciousness said there is no beginning for stone/God.

The argument about God is only male and human and in science.

What is a future without God, the stone?

No future actually.

Did God the stone get created in the future?

No, the answer says, God already exists naturally formed.

So how do you know as a human and a male owning all commentaries what the future is?

When you factually do an assessment on males in science theorising, A theist actually he is claiming that he personally as a male in science with a machine created God his own human self.

In reality, science themed a reaction that owned the removal of stone mass o UFO radiation....and it never put the body of God back. In human history males built the pyramid ^ as their physical male theme in science, I will rebuild the mountain...as a pyramid and then react the same reaction.

As it was the mountain that owned o UFO attack originally it was the mountain in real life that it landed on....melted the face and blackened and scorched the face of mountains. The real story.

Males in a formula own a beginning to end known reaction. Which they named as prophecy. How to cause it.

The prophecy also included a timed study of the body of our planet that he named as God O moving around the Sun...as a cycle.

I would ask science today, if you are aware of a prophetic O stone God movement around a body of a Sun.....know that if you do nuclear science, it removes mass and opens the body of God stone into owning more expanded space...then where did you expect God travel into via that cycle?

Do you want God as our stone planet to begin in the point of a SUN?

Is that what our ancient brothers in consciousness realized that you were trying to achieve?

dfnj

Here's why:

You are wrong because you do not understand what omnipotence means. Being omnipotent means God does not have any limitations. Being omnipotent means God is not bounded by the laws of physics. Being omnipotent means God is not bounded by the laws of logic. This is because the quality of omnipotence supersedes every other lesser quality.

So God can be both man, woman, and neither all at the same time. God can be both know the future but also be able to bring or introduce yet to be imagined possibilities into reality. The problem with trying to understand God is the human language has limitations. God is knowable and at the same time unknowable. God is beyond our full comprehension.

Again, your proof is wrong because God is not limited or bounded by the laws of logic. Our omnipotent God has no limitations.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Sorry but your strawman did not help you at all. It's funny how you said that because you just showed us that you being religious, didn't know your own religion and disagreed with your own belief.

Sorry, but nothing you say makes any sense....tell it to someone who understands you....that isn't me.

night912

Sorry, but nothing you say makes any sense....tell it to someone who understands you....that isn't me.

Perhaps a jog through memory lane can help jog that memory of yours so you can understand.

This is just a small portion of your religious beliefs.
He is Omnipotent...all powerful....but his power is always controlled by his other cardinal attributes.....Justice, Wisdom and Love, which means that he can use his unlimited power in a limited way when he has to.

So you've put limitations on your own god. I don't believe that a god exist and don't know what a god is like. I only respond and object to your interpretation of a god and how you present it. It's not my fault that you don't understand yourself and your own beliefs. I'm simply relaying what you said back at you.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
(coming from my Advaita Vedanta (Hindu) perspective)

The wrong assumption there is that God/Brahman experiences time linearly like we do.

In my beliefs there is only an eternal NOW from the ultimate perspective.

Which I was taught is a natural bio life consciousness.
Our 2 human parents came out of the eternal spirit only after released from it.

The eternal cause...burnt mass cooled, evolved and returned spiritually as gases.

Filled back in space so now own cause...to effect the real eternal...where the bio life spirits all were released from.

When a human being does a study on stone, knowing that it was once a burning mass in space...and then study human and say.....we seem to own the same history...they would say, but in a diverse variation.

So a human in science would quote...seems like our spirit self came into creation only after it had evolved. Yet we seem to have come from the same place.

Knowing that eternal supports diversity to exist. For that historic circumstance, it means that only one body originally owned the existence of everything.

Eternal..and known changes to the eternal. We live as a human bio conscious life, consciously aware. Part of our awareness, is spiritual parental memories...of their own bodies owning atmospheric recording that states they walked directly out of the eternal spirit straight into self manifestation....the knowledge of eternal.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
I have always found it most interesting that the ones who put the most limits on God are Gods own followers.
Mostly in defense of their all mighty, all powerful God who can not interfere with humans...