• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An irrefutable proof that Jesus is God

Teritos

I believe and say that Revelation 2:23 is an irrefutable proof that Jesus is God.

and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds.

Look carefully, Jesus says that he is He who knows the inner man and will judge man.
But there is only one who knows the inner man and will be the judge in the end, and that is God.
Conclusion: Jesus is God.

Let us now look at Jeremiah 17:10.
I am Yahweh who search the heart, I test the mind, to give to each person according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.
In the OT, God speaks that He is YHWH who knows the inner man and will be the judge.
Jesus says that He is He who...
God in the OT says that He is YHWH who...
Conclusion: Jesus is YHWH.

When Jesus said that He is He, He meant that He is YHWH.
In the Hebrew language, the letter Yod is a prefix and means "He". With HWH at the end, YHWH means HE IS.

When Jesus once said that He is He, hundreds of people drew back and fell to the ground before him because they knew what He meant.

Now then, when He said to them, “I am He,” they drew back and fell to the ground. John 18:6

Read the Bible, often the Scripture says things like: and Jesus knew what was in their hearts or and Jesus knew their thoughts.
He is truly the creator of all things.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The witnesses chosen by God see the actions of people per Quran and God will talk through them to disbelievers on the day of judgment as God will not talk directly to disbelievers on the day of judgment per many verses.

The accounting they do is not their own though, but rather per command of God. They don't decide themselves but execute God's judgment.

The leader of the time takes account of all people per his time and is God's eye on his creation in the sense his vision is derived from God's vision and on the day of judgment every people will be called to their leader/witness/driver/captain.

The Imams of family of Mohammad (s) also said "we have states where we are he and he is us", but this doesn't mean they are on par or equal to God, but rather their light is totally from him and they are his face by which we turn to God.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I also just checked verse 18:6 and you are taking it way out of context.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
John 1:10

I read the context of this, there is three the world is awaiting to come:

Elijah, the Christ (from seed of David a king anointed by him), and the Prophet.

John said he was none of these three.

It's assumption that 1:10 is about the Christ, but it can be about the Prophet (Mohammad (s)). As for the light that he bore witness to, it can be the Prophet.

He was preparing people for three to come: (1) Elijah (who came with Jesus) (2) the anointed King from line of David (Jesus) (3) The Prophet (Mohammad).

The Prophet to come is the word of light by which God created all things, but that word of light is found in all Prophets (a) too and why they are chosen is because they are of that nature.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
One of the problems with irrefutable proofs is that they are subject to context. All you have done is to claim to have the biggest perspective. Its essentially like saying "I have the right context, so I am right."

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In other words Mohammad's (s) light was always among us, because there is always one who bears that light among God's creation and connection to that higher reality.

Bethel

It's assumption that 1:10 is about the Christ, but it can be about the Prophet (Mohammad (s)). .

Muhammed is not the Son of God.....so, that's an issue.

Also, If you read Colossians 1:16, then John 1:10 becomes a reality.

If you then read John 1....That says that Jesus is the "Word"...
Note then, that God SAID......"let there be"...and creation began.

So, you have God speaking, and Jesus is the WORD.... which explains Colossians 1:16 and John 1:10

Now go to 1 Timothy 3:16, and read that GOD was manifested (born) in the FLESH"..

This is John 1:10, explained once again.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

If you then read John 1....That says that Jesus is the WORD...
Note then, that God SAID......"let there be"...and creation begain.

So, you have God speaking, and Jesus is the WORD.... which explains Colossians 1:16 and John 1:10

In Arabic, sons of God meant literally born of God, so he is not that, but in the Bible and it's language, it means those chosen by God as closest servants to him and his representatives, so he is that according to that definition.

Teritos

One of the problems with irrefutable proofs is that they are subject to context. All you have done is to claim to have the biggest perspective. Its essentially like saying "I have the right context, so I am right."
I have the Holy Spirit, so I am right. Everyone who has the same spirit will confirm me.
Only Christians will see that my post is the truth, all others not. It has all to do which spirit someone has.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

If you then read John 1....That says that Jesus is the "Word"...
Note then, that God SAID......"let there be"...and creation began.

Now go to 1 Timothy 3:16, and read that GOD was manifested (born) in the FLESH"..

This is John 1:10, explained once again.

John 1 can be saying the In the start was the word, and the word was the exalted ones, to me the exalted ones are Mohammad, Ali and Fatima and their chosen offspring.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have the Holy Spirit, so I am right. Everyone who has the same spirit will confirm me.
Only Christians will see that my post is the truth, all others not. It has all to do which spirit someone has.

That's because they have confirmation bias, a lot of the Bible is about oneness of God, if you interpret everything keeping in mind oneness of God, Mohammad (s) would become to clear as the comforter/praised one predicted by Jesus and that all talk of Gospels about himself would be about Mohammad (s) position as well. But because Satan didn't want people to see this, trinity was used to make ambiguous the clear Prophecies about Mohammad (s).

And clearly the Prophet to come asked about to John (a), which is neither Elijah (a) nor the Christ (Jesus (a)), is that same person prophesized by Jesus (a).

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I think one should not go about the Bible looking for evidence supporting what they already believe to be true.

Bethel

In Arabic, sons of God meant literally born of God, so he is not that, but in the Bible and it's language, it means those chosen by God as closest servants to him and his representatives, so he is that according to that definition.

No disrespect intended, but Christ was virgin born, and was in Heaven with God His Father before he was sent here.