• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An embarrassing moment of a friend.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I wouldn't say childish teen behavior means lack of harassment and assault...
Boundaries were ignored and there was a lack of consent. Not good

Last, what of those in the group? They may not have wanted to see that either, and it could have been considered assault or harassment for them too.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Last, what if those in the group? They may not have wanted to see that either, and it could have been considered assault or harassment for them too.
I wouldn't consider it harassment or assault for them but I can't put into words why my thoughts im having trouble translating might need to give me a minute to translate. But it shows her doing that does mean she disrespected not only the guy but other people as well.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
B
Last, what of those in the group? They may not have wanted to see that either, and it could have been considered assault or harassment for them too.

If they were so feeble they could always look away.
To say that seeing someone in the nude was an assault would be stretching credulity to absurd levels.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I wouldn't consider it harassment or assault for them but I can't put into words why my thoughts im having trouble translating might need to give me a minute to translate. But it shows her doing that does mean she disrespected not only the guy but other people as well.

Or perhaps just healthy good natured fun. I an sure that she would have been acting within her groups normal expectations of morality.

I very much doubt she would had done it with in your society and your attitudes, context is everything.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
If she liked him.And wanted to see him naked.Why didn't she just say she liked him?And get him naked the right way?Instead of humiliate him?:):confused:

Because teenagers are emotional and impulsive, and don't always think prior to acting. Oftentimes regretting past actions come later in life, and amends may be sought or not.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
If they were so feeble they could always look away.
To say that seeing someone in the nude was an assault would be stretching credulity to absurd levels.

Unless they had already been sexually assaulted in their life. I was sexually assaulted as a child. Seeing things like that as a teenager would have been severely re-traumatizing for me.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Unless they had already been sexually assaulted in their life. I was sexually assaulted as a child. Seeing things like that as a teenager would have been severely re-traumatizing for me.

It is certainly a problem when a person can only associate nakedness with sexual activity., Abusively or not.

However nakedness is a normal aspect of life. And sexual activity is a normal aspect of adult life.
The one should no be seen as inevitably leading to the other. As in most instances they do not.