• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An atheist, lefthanded polytheist, and a Muslim go in to a bar

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The atheist says "let's eat a cooked baby, mmm my favorite" , the lefthanded polytheist is shocked but condones it, "there is no right or wrong, if that's what you want, then do it", the Muslim kills both when they followed through "life for a life".

The news the next day "Muslim terrorist kills two".

I'm joking, but on a serious note:

Atheists:

I will start with atheists. Atheists emphasize God existed, he can present clear proofs of himself and even create the world without harm. They are correct. Both of these notions, that every soul be given it's guidance and not a soul go astray including Iblis, was possible. And that God could have created the world with day of judgment type proof from the start to end, and no one would doubt God.

Also they are correct, in that, miracles use to be in the open but now with technology reaching it's peak, they are no longer here. Why aren't miracles in the open requires a rational explanation, and can't just be said "just because".

God is hiding apparently more in this century with no new revelation that has miracles of a performer, unlike the claims of the past. This needs an explanation.

Polytheists

Magical unseen world is real, and there is energy everywhere. There are hidden beings who have immense power and are part of how we develop. Everyone is a psychic, some just realize it more then others and can intensify their powers and some of it through help of unseen entities.

Some of these polytheists don't believe in a Creator, but believe in magic and that these sentient beings exist along with us and are related to our psyche and spiritual world. Some of these polytheists do believe in a Creator and see these are "lesser gods".

Left handed

If there is no absolute connectors to God that have divine proof of their path to God and point to God in provable way, there is no good and evil as there is no one straight path.

If there is no one path that is proven and connected us to us, there is many ways to be, and we all have to embrace our own will and our own way, and there is no correct way, there is just us analyzing the situation and acting to what we will.

We embrace our choices and go forward, since there is no correct path, only the path we have chosen so must embrace our choices.

We can seek help of the "gods" "demi-gods" or "angels" or whatever you call them, if there is no absolute one God and a provable path to him, to help forge our path, but we there is one way over another, and so they help us forge and walk our own path.

My belief

The Imam is connected to all things, his light covers all living things, his telepathy judgment shames us when we do evil, and the so called "Angel" that polytheists deem the spiritual guide of the individual who attacks the Imam light as "harsh" and "judgmental" is from Iblis and that so called "Angel" is also what wants us to embrace sexual deviant sins as a way of "freeing us" from "control of the Imam who is a dark powerful sorcerer" in the evil demons and evil sorcerers view.

The Quran reminds of the true light from God, and in a way, that teaches us to see things with mental clarity. It also works in conjunction with the Imam's powers and Angels under him, and has magical effects, when God is feared, to annul the dark sorcery of Iblis step by step.

My view, if we are left to ourselves, we will pick falsehood, but if God's grace helps us, we have a chance to choose the truth.

Satan calls, this all his magic power is, it's a call, a psychological call and pull. He intoxicates an evil type of joy, when you chase his illusions, and it seems rewarding, but it's an illusion, a ploy.

A problem with left-handed path in my view, is that hardest thing to decide is what we want. We might not realize our truest wishes, and the "I" may not be mostly us deciding, but a companion from Satan deciding and "guiding" us towards dark illusionary world. It maybe even more "responsible" for our misguidance, then us, although, we too are responsible.

Sure, if there is no right or wrong, this may seem harmless, but who is to say there is none, and no accountability? Simply wishing it away won't make it become that way.

The Imam is connection that brings true power and sustenance from God. The sustenance of God not only lasts, but is "better" then what the devils and the illusionary desires call to. It's pleasure is higher, it's honor is higher, time wise, it's forever.

The Imam though is a straight path to God. God won't be arrived at no matter what we go to, this notion is false. We have to go up, and there is only going down if not ascending through God's path.

There is a right way, which is love the true God and not make up God and the path per our desires and fleeting illusionary wishes.

As for the atheist and proofs. The Imam is a hidden proof, so that every soul can be rewarded for what it strives for. So that there can be meaning to who we are with respect to God.

And as for miracles, it's because of the hostility the Imams faced, they are hidden today. But they will be shown whenever a jinn or human is ready for it, and won't rebel, it will be shown.

Highest unseen signs will also be opened up if a soul wants to journey to God and can be connected to by the Imam of time to that reality and won't accuse him of sorcery upon the "vision" of the person.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There is no "I".
images

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh, and your joke is a bit rude.

Not meant to be taken seriously.

The baby stuff comes from atheists always joking about them eating babies.

The lefthanded from "do as thou will" "no good and evil", but it's exaggerated prose, I know these things are not absolutely literal, but the joke made into that.

And Muslim taking law into their own hands, that's what some dumb Muslims do often whether we like it or not.

So I attacked all three for fun, but of course, neither atheists eat babies, nor do left handed polytheist condone of eating humans or babies, nor do all Muslims take law into their own hands.

Lighten up.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Not meant to be taken seriously.

The baby stuff comes from atheists always joking about them eating babies.

The lefthanded from "do as thou will" "no good and evil", but it's exaggerated prose, I know these things are not absolutely literal, but the joke made into that.

And Muslim taking law into their own hands, that's what some dumb Muslims do often whether we like it or not.

So I attacked all three for fun, but of course, neither atheists eat babies, nor do left handed polytheist condone of eating humans or babies, nor do all Muslims take law into their own hands.

Lighten up.

The fact that you have to try and explain it means it wasn't funny.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And if there is no I, there is no reference of good or bad, this or that. There only is.

Not true. There is darkness and light, and there is no "I", just illusion of "I", but darkness and light can't be equated nor the good and the evil.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
When I say illusion of I, I mean there is an illusion we are alone and individual, when we are connected to all things (psychic world wise).

The person thinking they are individual who decides without influence of dark forces or forces of light, doesn't know the battle between good and evil, and how they are being called by both forces.

And the dark companion is so intertwined with who we are if we turn away from God's reminder, and God is so intertwined with who we are if we seek his sustenance and go towards him "You did not throw when you threw but God threw", "I becoming his hearing by which he hears, his sights by which he sees and his tongue by which he speaks", and Imam and Angels are linked to the light reality and are the pull towards God.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I didn't need to explain it, but you obviously found it "rude", so I felt I needed to elaborate.

If you are not part of an oppressed group then there are certain words or jokes that they use that others cannot really use without looking like a bigot.

A white person will get into trouble using jokes with the "N" word in them. Atheists are so often falsely accused of being evil that they can joke about eating babies. Muslims are often falsely accused of being terrorists. So Muslims can joke about being terrorists, others are probably showing that they are bigots when the claim that. Atheists can joke about eating babies, and black people can use the "N" word when talking about themselves. I am sure that there are other examples.

The general rule is that it is fine to stereotype yourself. Do not stereotype others.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you are not part of an oppressed group then there are certain words or jokes that they use that others cannot really use without looking like a bigot.

A white person will get into trouble using jokes with the "N" word in them. Atheists are so often falsely accused of being evil that they can joke about eating babies. Muslims are often falsely accused of being terrorists. So Muslims can joke about being terrorists, others are probably showing that they are bigots when the claim that. Atheists can joke about eating babies, and black people can use the "N" word when talking about themselves. I am sure that there are other examples.

The general rule is that it is fine to stereotype yourself. Do not stereotype others.

There was no use of stereotypes.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
When I say illusion of I, I mean there is an illusion we are alone and individual, when we are connected to all things (psychic world wise).

And when I say there is no "I" I mean that the self and ones personality don't exist. That what you percieve as "you" is just another creation, a construct.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And when I say there is no "I" I mean that the self and ones personality don't exist. That what you percieve as "you" is just another creation, a construct.

Indeed if there is no such thing, there is no good and evil, as there would be no judgment to any deeds nor honor nor greatness nor praise nor value. But this is not what I mean, what I mean is the individual has no independent identity, will or choice, his "I" is part of "we", whether of light or dark or mix of both. It's never individual alone.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The point is, it is still a stereotype.

It's a joke they do about themselves, and so I'm just pointing to a joke they do and using it.

The "do as thou will" can be a stereotype, but obviously, you know I don't think this about left handed polytheists, that they believe every action should be done, since they also believe what "harmful" should be avoided, and not to harm others, but outside of that, to do what you will.

And Muslims live everywhere and don't take law into their own hands, but some people in Pakistan for example, throw acid at female family if they become "shameful", so if there is any "truth", it's the one about the Muslims. But that's a minority of them.

It maybe something else is not making you just see the joke for what it is.