• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An answer to anything

In most educated circles, the study of behavior and thought are given the collective label "soft" science with an arguably implicit moral superiority. Even so, it's hard to argue empirically that any psychological or conceptual models are correct; unlike in physics, there are exceptions to every rule. People fit into categories... most of the time. Certain cognitive functions tend to hold... except in a few rare instances. You get the idea; anecdotal evidence is and probably always will be the proverbial chasm between academia and the public.

Not understanding the truth is the root of our society's problems; it limits us both individually and as a group. So, what is the truth?

There's no pitch, or angle, or trick; there is a form online where you can submit any question and have it potentially answered. I'm not talking Google, I'm talking any question. But don't take my word for it. You don't need a real name, a real e-mail, or any private information. Just an inward acknowledgment that you have known something your whole life; there is something not quite right with things, and the sense that some how, something very important is going to happen within your lifetime. Because it will, and you can find out what it is.

I have listed the site as my personal website (was not able to post here). I am happy to answer any questions I can.

Something similar, yes. In fact, what I said was tongue in cheek with that very film in mind.

Humanity's leading theories always seems to mirror humanity's leading technology. Not just The Matrix, but also The Thirteenth Floor, eXistenZ, and many other films of our time touch on the subject. Even Inception is essentially a Matrix clone.

For example, one could say that an accurate description of our universe would be that humans are lossy data compressors and the universe is the instantiation of a mathematical code. If we can discover pixelization in the natural world (i.e. no smaller subatomic particles exist), we will know that we live in a simulation. We will know we might live in the "real" world so long as we can discover smaller and smaller particles (by the mathematical principle that 1/x can infinitely approach 0 without reaching it).