• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amir al mumineen Umar(a.s): Humiliation comes after forsaking islam

Servant_of_the_One1

Amir al mumineen Umar ibn Al Khattab(a.s) strongly believed that humiliation comes after preferring nationalism over islam.

We were the most humiliated people on earth and God gave us honour through Islam. If we ever seek honour through anything else, God will humiliate us again.
Umar ibn Al-Khattab(Allah's Peace and blessings be upon him & Allah's curse upon his enemies).

It makes sense! Because if nationalism and tribalism could give Arabs dominance over the Persians and Romans it would have been done so without islam.
If nationalism and tribalism could liberate Jerusalem from the godless occupiers, it would have been done so in 1948.

So muslims, we can only blame ourselves for forsaking islam.

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Amir al mumineen Umar ibn Al Khattab(a.s) strongly believed that humiliation comes after preferring nationalism over islam.

We were the most humiliated people on earth and God gave us honour through Islam. If we ever seek honour through anything else, God will humiliate us again.
Umar ibn Al-Khattab(Allah's Peace and blessings be upon him & Allah's curse upon his enemies).

It makes sense! Because if nationalism and tribalism could give Arabs dominance over the Persians and Romans it would have been done so without islam.
If nationalism and tribalism could liberate Jerusalem from the godless occupiers, it would have been done so in 1948.

So muslims, we can only blame ourselves for forsaking islam.

I did not post anything here recently; because I am very busy these days..

However I found myself forced to reply to this misleading post..

I have been engaged with you personally in many debates before, where you have shown that you are not only against Shia Muslims, but also against many pillars of Islam itself, such as the Leadership of Ahlulbayt a.s.

And your hate to Ahlulbayt (a.s.) is apparent.

So I am writing here not to debate you, but to show the truth to the honorable RF members.

So let me start by saying that you are showing more and more signs that you are not even a Sunni.

Sunnis do not address Umar by using the term (a.s.).

Although we Shia Muslims believe that only Imam Ali a.s. should be addressed as Amirul Mu'aminin, as Ahlulbaut (a.s.) taught us this, I am not expecting all Sunnis to adhere to this.

But the main false claim of your post is that Umar, who said that the prophet is "Hallucinating" is against nationalism.

Umar is known -even to the Sunnis- to be a nationalist Arab, who discriminates against non-Arabs.

He issued many racist decrees, and was against even Arabs marrying non-Arab women..

After he was killed by a Persian man, his son started to attack the Pesians and killed one of them just because he was Persian.

Umar also ordered the burning of the most important library on earth at that time Alexandria library, and also the libraries in Persia.

This was expected after he banned the writing of the prophet's Hadith.

And he attacked the House of Fatima (a.s.) the daughter of the prophet (S) and caused her to miscarriage.

May Allah Guide the Muslims to follow Ahlulbayt a.s. and to dissociate from their enemies.

Servant_of_the_One1

I never reply to the falsehood of mushrikeen. Because their falsehood is as clear as the sun when they bow down on graves, when they call upon others beside Allah, when they make takfir against the sahaba and mothers of believers.

And Allah's curse is upon the enemies of sahaba and ahlulbayt because they prefers polytheism above islam. And they prefer alliance with kuffar.