• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What religious group will be the majority in 20 years?

• Christianity

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Islam

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Hindiusm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhism

• Judaism

• Pastafarianism

• Other (explain)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Unaffiliated

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
On what are you basing this? Do you have a source that counters the article's poll in the OP?

I find the poll lumps both Christendom's teachings and first-century teachings as being one and the same.
We can base the teachings of Christendom on church customs or church traditions just taught as being Scripture.
We can base the teachings of Christianity on the first-century teachings of Christ as found in Scripture.

Matthew 25 follows along with Matthew 24.
Both chapters Matthew 25 and Luke 21 describe, besides all the bad news on Earth, there would be a world wide or international proclaiming being done about the good news of God's kingdom (Daniel 2:44).
Never before in history has Matthew 24:14 and Acts of the Apostles 1:8 reached such a grand scale as today.
I find of interest that Luke 21:11 even mentions the type of earthquakes that would be happening now with using the adjective ' GREAT ' to describe the type of earthquakes occurring before the end comes of badness on Earth.
Jesus never taught that such bad things were from his God, but just that such things would be happening before God will bring to ruin those ruining Earth as mentioned at Revelation 11:18 B.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
What do you mean by citation needed? It doesn't take much to figure it out.

If however your Christian, it's easy to figure it out.

Let's pretend I'm not Christian. If it's so easy for a Christian to figure out, perhaps one would be so kind as to explain it to me.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
As for Christianity, God is always the Majority, No matter if there is only 10 Christians God still makes up the Majority.

There was never a question posed ITT as to whose god would be the majority. If you want to debate that, I would be more than happy to oblige if you'd like to start another thread on that topic. Now, since you stated "Christianity will never become the minority but the majority", please present something that supports this other than the One True Faith™ argument.

Faithofchristian

There was never a question posed ITT as to whose god would be the majority. If you want to debate that, I would be more than happy to oblige if you'd like to start another thread on that topic. Now, since you stated "Christianity will never become the minority but the majority", please present something that supports this other than the One True Faith™ argument.

That's for you to figure out.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
As you say, but still the same. Go Figure it's out for self

Your inability or unwillingness to provide anything to support your hypothesis here is a glaring example of why I don't believe Christianity will remain the majority.