• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Horror Story

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Has anyone watched American Horror Story? IF so what did you think?

I am pleased with the season, and hooked. lol

connermt

Has anyone watched American Horror Story? IF so what did you think?

I am pleased with the season, and hooked. lol

It's a good show. Creepy in all the right places. Good storyline. The 2nd best show on American TV!
Can't wait for the next season

jamesstolen08

"American Horror Story" tv i have watched my times online. All episodes are in this show so much fantastic. I have watched this tv show eveyday online with my family. All characters are in this show create fantastic role in this show.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Never heard of it.
What network is it on? Is it about the Bush administration?

Poetic-Misprint

I am Dorian's Portrait
It's so very addictive, well-acted and enthralling. Never been scared by it, though...
In any case, I loved the seasons both for different reasons. However I can't help but be a little disappointed with season two's Finale. Kit's ending was much less interesting than I'd hoped, and I wish Sister Jude had had a more suiting one for her.
However, the rest of the season was superb! Thredson is my new favorite TV baddie, and Kit/Grace a rising OTP. It gets major props for having a strong Lesbian female protagonist, too. I liked Lana.
Season one was good too, but the only characters I LIKED were Tate, Violet, Charles, Nora and Moira. Constance, too sometimes, but I couldn't stand anyone else. However, it's worth noting that in spite of that, I watched all of season 1 in two days.

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
I didn't much care for last season, but hopefully this new "Cult" season is better.

The premiere began last night.

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
Two episodes in, and it is MUCH better than last season's Roanoke crap.

I'm actually quite shocked the show didn't get cancelled because of the Roanoke disaster.

Last edited:

LadyBaphomet666

Pan's and Hecate's Daughter
Nine Years of American Horror already anyways I love America Horror Freakshow. And American Horror Coven and then America Horror Story Apocalypse.