• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Hero

greatcalgarian

Two dozen boys have been found starved and neglected at a government-run orphanage for special needs children in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.
The children were discovered last week by a US military advisory team that was out on patrol with Iraqi soldiers.

Let us all sing Praise to America, for without which, these two dozen boys will be still in hell on earth now. I wonder whether these dozen boys will be adopted by all the gracious, peace-loving, generous, benevelent American citizens, and be brought over to this land of milk and gold, and given shelter, food, education in this great American land, and perhaps one day, one of them will turn up to be the President of America.:confused:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6769077.stm

FatMan

I can see no other reason to start this thread other than to further your bizarre agenda to rail against everything related to Bush.

We get the point already - so no need to interject it in situations that it doesn't apply to.

greatcalgarian

I can see no other reason to start this thread other than to further your bizarre agenda to rail against everything related to Bush.

We get the point already - so no need to interject it in situations that it doesn't apply to.

BBC was of the opinion that this is a worth while piece of important news. So I am just spreading the word of the MSM around.:p

benign6

Let us all sing Praise to America, for without which, these two dozen boys will be still in hell on earth now. I wonder whether these dozen boys will be adopted by all the gracious, peace-loving, generous, benevelent American citizens, and be brought over to this land of milk and gold, and given shelter, food, education in this great American land, and perhaps one day, one of them will turn up to be the President of America.

& lets sing praise to same soldiers who killed thousands of innocent children when these coward soldiers dare not come thru land & fight soldier-to-soldier, rather they bombed from air on all civilian population.

lets sing praise to Bush who is stealing Iraq's oil & Texas oil companies r sucking oil as fast as possible & Bush is allowing killings to go on so that he can use these as camouflage so that ppl would stay busy watching news & no one will question where Iraq's oil is going????????

Ciscokid

Let us all sing Praise to America, for without which, these two dozen boys will be still in hell on earth now. I wonder whether these dozen boys will be adopted by all the gracious, peace-loving, generous, benevelent American citizens, and be brought over to this land of milk and gold, and given shelter, food, education in this great American land, and perhaps one day, one of them will turn up to be the President of America.:confused:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6769077.stm

Or perhaps a nice Canadian family.

greatcalgarian

Or perhaps a nice Canadian family.

Ya, right, the Canadian helping the American to solve the problem American created.

What to do? we Canadians have no choice but to listen to our Big Brother's demand in the South. We do not have the missle defence shield against our southern neighbour, and we are at their mercy. So if the American brother asked us to take those orphan in as refugee to provide them with food, clothing, and education, we Canadians will certainly obliged.:D