• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American Atheists fires its president over sexual misconduct allegations

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...

David T

Premium Member
Good to know they have some moral backbone firing their president.
In spite of what is preached in church by very clueless individuals empirical proof points to indeed they do have moral character. Personally I have never any other kinds of atheists. All extremely nice close minded people like most church folks.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There was already a thread on this a couple of days ago. I did not see any atheists complaining or ruing the decision and it looks like no one is complaining today either.

Jumi

In spite of what is preached in church by very clueless individuals empirical proof points to indeed they do have moral character. Personally I have never any other kinds of atheists. All extremely nice close minded people like most church folks.
I agree with you on the first two sentences, though you seem to have met more close minded people than I.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
All organizations have some "bad actors", and that may include some in leadership positions. It's what happens next that may count the most.