• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amazing table tennis rallies!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings fellow humans!

If you was looking for some sport, try this video I just discovered at YouTube - I have never seen table tennis played quite like this before ...

Enjoy your day!

Brian2

Veteran Member
Greetings fellow humans!

If you was looking for some sport, try this video I just discovered at YouTube - I have never seen table tennis played quite like this before ...

Enjoy your day!

Well that led me on a merry trip into other table tennis videos and sporting history videos.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Well that led me on a merry trip into other table tennis videos and sporting history videos.

Let's know if you found some entertaining videos!

There's also a group called Pongfinity - search youtube to see what I mean ... for example -

Enjoy!

Brian2

Veteran Member
Let's know if you found some entertaining videos!

There's also a group called Pongfinity - search youtube to see what I mean ... for example -

Enjoy!

That got me into "Snake my breathe away". I used to love putting spin on the ball but some people I was playing with did not like it so banned it. It's hard not to use spin when you are used to using it.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Greetings fellow humans!

Enjoy your day!
I'll only watch if Ding Ning is playing.