• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amazing Nazca Mummy Update

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Awhile back I created a thread that discusses the finding in Peru of the ancient remains of beings that were apparently humanoid but unlike anything known. (alien or alien/human hybrid was a common speculation). If you are not familiar with this subject, watch the video in the OP of that thread.

As amazing as that find was, it is getting even better with a new update.

Update 6: Bodies of Evidence

To save you time I've looked into the people involved in this a bit and found the same attack job absolutely everyone claiming paranormal/cryptozoological/UFO-Alien stuff gets. I personally believe these people are genuinely onto something and the explanation of fraud is getting rather hard to defend with the new update.

The lore of the Native American tribes of the area tell of a race of small people.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
party pooper. :)
From a science perspective, I strongly believe that there are other worlds with life on them. Since I also believe in reincarnation, I think it reasonable that souls migrate between worlds with intelligent life when they're discarnate. I'm very skeptical about aliens hopping in a space ship and warping their way here.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
From a science perspective, I strongly believe that there are other worlds with life on them. Since I also believe in reincarnation, I think it reasonable that souls migrate between worlds with intelligent life when they're discarnate. I'm very skeptical about aliens hopping in a space ship and warping their way here.
Me too. Go us, eh? :)

Carl Sagan — 'The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space.'

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
This is looking increasingly stronger that it is indeed something unknown to science. Another scientist chimes in that this is real. Here is a video:

I don't know of any scientists that have study this hands-on that have claimed it is fake.

My personal opinion is that this has at least a 95% chance of being a new finding. I have been keeping an eye on this story. I know because of the subject matter, the skeptics will be vehement in their denunciation of this. And, no, I don't have all the answers at this time.

This video is for those that have serious curiosity about this story.

If this is some elaborate hoax many reputations will be gone and for what? and for why?

I think as Native American tribes in the region relate multiple types of human/alien beings walked in the Peruvian region at least as late as 1500 years ago.