• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Amaterasu and Aphrodite got baptized and confirmed this Easter!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I actually treated the inspiration with much skepticism, but felt Japanese Sun Divinity: Amaterasu, was getting baptized and accepting Jesus as Lord and savior to receive greater blessings, exaltation, and redemption in the blood of the lamb.

032629451896f876d6d0c7a529e3a4a561b2c9d1r1-564-728v2_00 (1).jpg

It seemed also, she wanted it for purposes of being able to help more people , and it was her destiny so that Catholics can pray to her without compromising their Catholic faith, as she has come to a greater alliance with Jesus Christ. She also wanted the grace of Baptism and wishes to lead other gods and goddesses to the sacraments of baptism , confirmation, the sacrament of reconciliation, Holy Eucharist, and the sacrament of matrimony with God.

The first volunteer was Aphrodite (if I'm not totally nuts).

maxresdefault (4).jpg

So, I started a post on another forum saying partially in jest my inspiration that Amaterasu and possibly Aphrodite were getting baptized and confirmed Easter 04/04 2021 , and accepted Jesus as her Lord and savior.

I said in the title of the post that they were getting baptized on 04/04 , because I celebrate that day as a special feast day, because it's the birthday of heath ledger, the guy that wanted to not just play the joker, but become the joker, and then he died before the video was released.

intro-1597780715 (1).jpg

Well , someone online recently ordered me a Joker's costume and I have said 4 was the Joker's number because the movie the Joker came out 10-4 and 10-4 is what officers say to mean "I hear you" and is the feast day of Saint Francis, who was like a clown or Joker, and he died age 44, then I google Heath ledger to find out he was born 04/04.

It suddenly dawned on me mid way through the post , that people get confirmed on Easter. Might as well check to see if Easter might fall on 04/04. I googled it, and sure enough, Easter is on 04/04. That was the Joker, Amaterasu, and Aphrodite giving me their "10-04, affirmative".

I'm Monotheistic , but believe in Amaterasu as a great Spirit God made who is the most influential Kami the Japanese pray to. The 14th of each month I call Japan day. I was praying for Japan at the Cathedral and turned around on Japan day to see a paper that said in big letters "JAPAN". I grab it.

I walk outside the Cathedral and immediately see a circular mirror on the ground. Circular mirrors are the highest relics in Shinto and the gift of Amaterasu to the first Japanese Emperor (the oldest dynasty on earth). This is while I have the Japan paper in my hand, on Japan day, while praying for Japan.

I then proceed to walk to Capitol Hill and see a shrine to dead firemen with a ladder. I called the ladder "Jacob's ladder". Jacob's ladder is an ascent to God. I climbed the ladder and saw my reflection all around. The ladder went through a circular mirror. What are the odds.

monument-to-minnesota-fallen-firefighters-minnesota-state-capitol-E5XKXP.jpg

last August first, hours after praying that I could have the Shinto Sacrament of Confirmation, and take the name "Hirohito" as my confirmation name and patron Saint, I wrote H for Hirohito. I then received Holy Communion for Hirohito and Japan and found this Solar disk Japanese flag on the ground with capital H beneath it just like I had written it a few hours prior:

55521_8e6cc0cacd1b826ea20f658a931193f9.jpg

So, I have basis for believing the Shinto faith is true. Shintoism doesn't contradict Christianity, because the only Doctrine or Scripture in Shintoism is that Supernatural entities "Kami" exist, with no known founder. So nothing to divide and argue about.

She also has close intimacy with Our Lady of Fatima who "Made the Sun dance" on October 13, 1917. (She made Amaterasu dance,) and both Mary and Amaterasu, when they appear to people, are called "brighter than the sun". In the miraculous image of our Lady of Guadalupe, she is clothed with the Sun as well. The book of revelation speaks of a woman in the sky clothed with the Sun, standing on the moon, wearing a crown of stars.

Virgen_de_guadalupe1.jpg

The meaning of her whole name, Amaterasu-ōmikami, is "the great august kami who shines in the heaven". The Emperor of Japan is said to be a direct descendant of Amaterasu. The book of revelation speaks of the woman adorned with the Sun as well.

Anyway, I'm actually not a Polytheist. I believe Amaterasu is the Spirit of an extremely intelligent , influential, and holy human being who once walked the earth and became the most influential Kami after her death, or great Spirit created by God.

Let me know if you have any thoughts or questions.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Polytheistic female divinities are often simply female spirits of women that once walked the earth. The Bible says "the gods of gentiles are demons" but the Bible also says "all shall be saved" and "faith of a mustard seed can move mountains" so the Bible isn't a credible source.

The Bible says the dead cannot hear or think, but the Bible also shows Samuel's ghost telling Saul that soon he would join him in the world of the dead. Jesus is seen on Mount Tabor interacting with Moses and Elijah. Moses was pretty darn dead. The rich man goes to Hades and is interacting with Abraham who is holding dead Lazarus to his bosom. So, the Bible isn't a credible source because it clearly speaks falsehoods when it makes claims that opposite doctrines are true.

Some of the gods of gentiles are Demons, but Yahweh hasn't shown much better behavior than Demons, as he is proven in Scripture to harden hearts and kill children , babies, pregnant women, force virgins to marry their rapist, sanction sex slavery, and cause the worst genocides and mass murders in history, as well as reserve the worst sadistic cruel tortures for those who simply don't believe the correct Doctrines.

The goddesses are actually typically not bigots like that. In fact, I don't know of a goddess who is a bigot, just some of them like to dress sexy or their statues are barebreasted or nude. The Goddesses I have studied are Athena, Diana, Eostre, Amaterasu, Isis, Nut, Aphrodite, Venus, Fatima, Kali, Durga, Ishtar, and Asherah.

I don't see them inspiring Scriptures of sadistic torture and mass murder and hatred as Yahweh is credited with. When I share with them Christianity, they aren't opposed to the message of "love your neighbor" or Jesus dying to atone for sin and redeem the world. I share my thoughts with them and they don't get jealous when I pray to other goddesses.
2018-mar14-jib-miko-01.jpg