• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I the only one here that prays to aborted fetuses?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I think aborted Fetuses must be great Saints with a very high standing in Heaven. They were slain while completely innocent and sinless. I invoke them for help and write letters and Novenas to them. Anyone else here ever done something like that or am I special :p
PRinc_photo_of_fetus_at_16_weeks.jpg

I lost my virginity to a girl who talked to her aborted fetuses and had names for them. I think they are soldiers for Christ!
1258864-fetus.jpg

This OP is kinda sick.

I think your prayer time might be better spent in the hopes that no women who have been psychologically traumatized by their decision to have an abortion sees this thread.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This OP is kinda sick.

I think your prayer time might be better spent in the hopes that no women who have been psychologically traumatized by their decision to have an abortion sees this thread.
I'm exalting the fetus by stating it died innocently and therefore has great standing in Heaven.

I wish my mother had aborted me and so I don't want any woman to feel guilty or trauma about the decision.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If anything, my philosophy should console women who had abortions and make them proud of their decision, because my views are the child had a free ticket to paradise and was spared a lot of suffering and sin, and achieved Sainthood :)

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If anything, my philosophy should console women who had abortions and make them proud of their decision, because my views are the child had a free ticket to paradise and was spared a lot of suffering and sin, and achieved Sainthood :)

While I'm pro-choice, it would be rather callous and ghoulish to be proud about having the procedure done.

David1967

Premium Member
I do agree that an aborted fetus is a slain human life, however, I don't see what the purpose of praying to them (or any other person for that matter) would be.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I do agree that an aborted fetus is a slain human life, however, I don't see what the purpose of praying to them (or any other person for that matter) would be.
They are Saints in Heaven, friends in high places, interceding for the world

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I guess I can see how this thread may disturb some people. I didn't mean it in that way. Sorry. I just wanted to know if I'm the only one who engages in such a ritual/practice. Guess I am.

It isn't a big part of my spirituality, it's just I pray to the souls in Heaven a lot and I think there are millions of aborted fetuses that went to Heaven without the stain of a single sin on their soul.

I invoke them in my prayers. I envy them as well.

If you are a woman who has had an abortion, please feel no guilt, sadness, or trauma about your decision. God(s) bless you! God(s) loves you and pardons you. The baby had a free ticket to paradise. All is well! :)

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I think aborted Fetuses must be great Saints with a very high standing in Heaven. They were slain while completely innocent and sinless. I invoke them for help and write letters and Novenas to them. Anyone else here ever done something like that or am I special :p
PRinc_photo_of_fetus_at_16_weeks.jpg

I lost my virginity to a girl who talked to her aborted fetuses and had names for them. I think they are soldiers for Christ!
1258864-fetus.jpg

So, abortion produces Saints in high regard up there?

Ciao

- viole

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I don't do it, but I don't find this thread shocking or disturbing. You're depressed and obviously hate your life, so it makes sense that you would have such views about aborted fetuses. I suffer from mental illness, too, so I can understand. I do wonder if such views are conducive to your recovery, though.

minorwork

Destroyer of Worlds
Premium Member
How does an amoral organism with no conscience and no qualms about the damage and insult it does to its mother achieve sainthood when it has not been challenged to be reborn from its parasitical selfish situation with no care for anybody at all, to sainthood that implies aiding others with no thought of self? The unborn is unconscious of anything BUT itself. The unborn is as far removed from innocence and sainthood as I can imagine.