• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I the antichrist....or am I the 2nd to last pope...?

Palehorse

Actually...my great great greatgreat....grandpa was jesus......although I can only go by his last name....he's still family.....my aunt always was a big christian....so I called her auntychrist...*mod edit*...antichrist is the best

Last edited by a moderator:

Palehorse

Human theist beginnings. Human science is a man pretending he knew everything.

So he's a man living on rock earth. He belongs and he knows why...all natural laws hold him exact in his place.

He's a man human. Not any one thing is named. Nor was he.

In biology he's human. Natural.

He can think which is subjective to ownership conditions superior to just being the body. Human man.

Claims life on earth dominion. Told exact his review. A man.

Where is a Code.

Man says I bodily own it Inside of my being. A human is a God of its owned code human. Humans DNA. My god I own.

Two human thoughts.

So he looks at woman human says I just spoke on your behalf also.

Dominion man. The place your egotism began versus natural life man equal to woman.

No names and no future human your biology will just be dusts after death. Code.

The human.

Now have a look at science. It used letters as angles Inferred as time O calculus. Given numerical values.

Names words codes by calculus only.

Not human at all. Beliefs theories design reviews.

Civilisation status all fake. As it's behaviour of human choice as civilisation.

Natural laws I'm present so now I eat food to survive which is supplied. I drink water.

If I don't I die.

Law in garden nature is food supplied. Water given. Survival. Is not any code.

Heavens owns holy water food in its body. Microbes a part of food bio health also.

A teaching only..observed advised taught.

Civilisation status all false fake human controls only man imposed upon family.

How and why he says it's my rich man's King lords past brothers. Not like holy father for family who thought codes. Constructed the codes to build cities first.

Then design man built machines. Using the machine he destroyed law...highest greatest of any substance he wanted changed.

Fake all inventive AI man's humans choices against self survival. Natural.

So church was built as established I'm versus a science temple. My building design for healing resonance I thought about to assist humans healing.

Sound therapy oils smells cleansing. Music sound. In building laying prostrate on floor. Medical highest branch of human Knowledge.

Implemented legal.

Man agreed hypocrite of science said I'll save my family.

How does that history where I began make him evil now?

By order.

Now later came the rich man of trade greed Satanists control. Is the science evil branch. Knowledge of evil men.

As it's only their control history who killed any pope.

Today it's your science life man who is the only life memory father by named history of yourself. So you look at groups. See their coded names they wanted to use.

Reasoned.

Historic Satan men went into hiding. They took their riches and hid. As they were sought legally. Position of legals holy establishment. To jail them all.

They changed their names to infiltrate back into society later. Kept their riches to achieve it.

Why holy men began seeing old behaviours as behaviour. Looked at their names only owned now. By inheritance. To see if they were related to the incidences of the past.

Galileo lie gaol was his owned living proof.

As only the name chosen was given by their own order. To control enforce all recorded ideas. Science sun theism.

Why you believe men with coded names are lifes destroyer.

Symbolism being sciences first order is to false preach. Therefore proves as man named all things. Men's names own evidence as science destroys life. As its men humans choice. So it's already written in their names advice.

Words. I give everything a natural name myself. Then I change everything. So I prove I did it by naming study and reactions I choose.

What's determined as human evidence men caused it.

Tesla inherited name. Then changes identity to invent experiment. So his origin meaning name leaves order.

TESLA. Theories as Last E.

In earth it's letters E A R T H. O.

He taught as planets symbols is two pillars with equator. Its H inside O body earth as terrestrial magnetism.
H rotated is I.

Two pillars earths strength.

Remove ones position pressure above... storm activity shifts is first advice. So a H can move from being two pillars fall to one pillar I destroyed life on earth. As I.

As I isn't GOD. I was a term used to cause sacrifice by above. Heavens change.

As wisdom came from three human recorded memories advised. Visions of the past human earths sciences.

So God remains O body earth self I...status. Already past once only sacrificed. Ice saved the history teaching. Body of god.

Don't cause it again warning's.

If you decide to alter angles of pressure E of earth removes it's H pillars position.

Puts heat in saviours position above and below. As thought upon caused symbolism is minus _-. Above and below. E above below iced poles change...as H magnetism strength shifts.

Two pillars H men shifting mass cause E. In science memories he pretends now he's building earth. Lying. He's self possessed by his codings history.

As earth in science O body was also above as below.

By men's determined what's holy and what isn't holy.

E not gods holy pillars.

Man named Earth earth as ear in th THOTH numbers was a spiral spin cooling mass once only.

Past scientific coded advice said I'll name Ear TH...the evaluated reasons. Dont take TH numbers mass from it.

M 13 M middle M core heat 1000 and ***...mother earths ark planet in space travel. Law natural body. MA SS never change it. Mother as ***...donkey term.

Law is space equals exact held pressures. Man's thesis first is star dusts holes in space.

As TH O T H God in numbers in man's nuclear sciences

Ear TH fixed.

To prove men knew that they had destroyed I central core of earth. Before. A long time ago. They taught by symbolism holy letter.

Why it's now I Ced. C value biologies human life span 100. If you don't live to 100 your biology is sacrificed now.

Our proof we haven't healed.

Why iced is stated in sacred..sacrif.iced.

Men's claim my words are holy wisdom that I used to claim men knew they had collapsed earths mass before as it's central pillar.

By the machine.

Machine became man's god by which he said I'll control everything Including earth below heavens above.

Now snap frozen earths core apple eaten of past is body emptied of volcanic mass. And earths garden nature combusted. Earth became bare naked by man's science machine.

As ear holy spiral O planet owned no numbers first. EARTH. Earth as mass owned all numbers as mass earth.

Men kill by choice now in human social behaviour isn't a code. It's a choice that leads to all known destruction.
Please don't post such long words.....I am not Jewish and takes me a long time to read down to up....k

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Bible legal testimony written in English.

As O God body.
The word angles inside O.
Man themed pi and phi calculus.

Drew designs. Built designs. Changed design by using a machine virtually destroying the mass that built the machine.

Man chose to prove that O had changed.

He gave each angle a term a letter.
He gave the letters a numerical value.

He then applied the study to get the English words.

Reasoned.

Not existing as mass or in mass or any mass anywhere. Not reactive not any status but a research.

It was named a testimony about how and why men changed void vacuum cold space womb into the heated space causes.

Fall in of sun mass UFO ark only meant to have left.

As earths sun went one way only...out.

As burning heavens is outside in space. Therefore heated space owned burning. Space away not burning.

Our side ice water cooled.

Our space saviour is ice. Came off a suns star mass as only cold gases shunting the wandering star. Owned ice. Cold gas star.

Hence men who want to believe in witches....lied.

As they said a human woman a witch for conjuring healing potents for family.

Why women wouldn't give the evil men satisfaction of a womans non claim of witchcraft. As strong women said im a healer you lying conjuring cauldron owner first man...crucibles. scientist.

I saw that vision.

As heavens woman's recorded voice changed when scientists caused UFO ark cross...AI effect re recorded sounds evilly...their life hurt looked back at their human mother in man's biology lost. Lied.

Lied. As still to this day you lie.

Colt

Just a survey.....appreciate the help...
Antichrist is a spirit not a single person.

KJV
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

KJV
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Elihoenai

Just a survey.....appreciate the help...
1 John 2:22

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Apart from a Few hundred/thousand Elect, every Person on the Planet is Antichrist. There are Great and Small Antichrists.

Do you believe that every Roman Catholic Pope is Great Antichrist? Do you believe that Roman Catholic Popes are numbered among the Elect?

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
There's a Witch bible? Cool beans!
There is, and it's an awful read.

To the OP: You are neither. At least yet, for one. Historically the Emperor Nero was the "Antichrist" written about in Revelations, and we won't know who's the "second to last pope" until after the Roman Catholic Church falls.

PureX

Veteran Member
A sculpture I made some years ago called "Grandiosity".

grandiosity.jpg

rational experiences

Veteran Member
CH arisen spirit exact. No such state anti of it unless the intention was to remove it.

Logic.

Men did the review why my life was harmed. I thought theories as a man's mind was against its existing first.

Anything first he decided I'll remove it so it doesn't exist first. By thesis.

Logic.

Did a human man as the scientist put it there himself?

No.

Are you first in science quotes?

No.

First anything in thesis...he says was nothing.

It's taught you're a liar and a dim wit.

Not what you think about yourself thinking theist. Just a man first.

So you tell everyone use names. Identify who you are where you are. Human control exact same belief again but now it's mind control.

We use names.

Titles the pope are chosen. Names. So you name the pope a human. You get rid of the pope by human choices. Done by humans every choice.

Pretty basic logic.

A long time ago men proved they lost their mind consciousness. As they have now...again.

You said to women herbal concocting was evil brew. He..brew. a term. You began killing them if they didn't convert to your sick ways of thinking. Said they were a wit CH.

Smart minds now termed nasty men.

Satanic minds began takeover of church healers medicines. Natural.

It's told.

Women said an up yours virtually died sacrificed to say just how evilly wrong sick minded men are. Would not covert to satanic law takeover.

To hear an evil voice humans recorded heavens voice is holy first. So UFO ark Ai introduced changed sound voices and recording. Mother's voice changed. You heard it your head brain mind hearing changed.

As had your mans owned mental health beliefs. Proven you did it yourselves scientists. Who took the church back to the science temple.

Where medical rich man beliefs came from abusing natural ancient holy medicines.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
If that's even still a thing. I've been fighting with my former Diocese to be excommunicated for the last decade, and they still refuse to do so.