• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I more kind than God?

Am I kinder than God?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Araceli Cianna

The simple fact is, this life is a testing ground to determine where one will potentially spend eternity. Although for those who mess up, there is still the chance to put things right over the course of Billions of years.

Me personally, I'm totally convinced from all the evidence present both within me, around me in nature and the cosmos a Creator exists with certainty.

My answer is really the same as my last, since you are monotheistic I can't refute your beliefs without refuting monotheism as a whole, since I am not monotheistic.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
God/Aliens don't want us to worship primitively and want us to grow up in a scientific world so they have to leave us alone sometimes even with terrible things. What would be more terrible is if they just gave us their technology or help and we weren't capable of supporting ourselves so we'd wipe ourselves out and then they would have no confidence in us.