• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I insane

Would you consider PopeADope insane

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No, just offensive at times

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
yyy.jpg
th6NW6CAZ5.jpg
th5H6DWWX7.jpg
th23SQIWEM.jpg
hhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

I'm just curious, if you have known PopeADope for a while, would you consider him insane? Does he bother or disturb you? Just be honest and real. Your honest feedback is good even if it hurts. I have thick skin and need to know wtf is going on cuz I feel I've been severely traumataized multiple times and I traumatize others. What I mean by traumatize people is I feel I deeply disturb them or offend them. That is trauma in my book when I do something that severely messes with their head.

Sometimes abused traumatized people only have the need to abuse and traumatize and victimize others so they will feel their pain, grief, confusion, and illness. Misery loves company.

I'm getting off the drugs and feeling guilty for all who I have traumatized and disturbed. The goofy pictures are just a way of expressing myself in regards to where my traumatized mind is at right now. My Demons are really preying upon my weaknesses. Venting can be soothing. And I feel like a leper clown.

thTYJPF0F9.jpg
th4BS29U3Q.jpg
www.jpg
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.jpg
jhg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
111.jpg
222.jpg
ffff.jpg
pppppp.jpg
qqq.jpg

I feel maybe I have disturbed or severely offended others at Religious forums, but I don't want this to all be about me cuz I'm narcissistic and selfish. Let it be about you! May I not be any of that self-centeredness and love others and everyone I meet online or offline, in Jesus name.

God bless all who are reading this. God bless and reward and deliver you, gentle reader, from all that bothers, disturbs, hurts, or offends you. May all angels, Saints, Kami, Archangels, and Divinities bless you, richly reward you, enlighten you, unite you to God and all of his allies, open your eyes to see all the truth that is necessary to see in order to do the good deeds and pray the right prayers that will get you to a very euphoric place for all eternity. Waterfalls of God's grace and blessings be upon you who are reading this!

th.jpg
qqqqqqq.jpg
rrrr.jpg
uu.jpg
wwwww.jpg

Heyo

Veteran Member
Insane: yes.
Dangerous, hurtful, offending, disturbing, distracting: no, no, no, no and no.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Probably just a little at least, but we still love you anyway.
I love you too and really appreciate it if you give me an atheist blessing even though that makes you uncomfortable. Sometimes charity is a sacrifice of comfort. Those things are powerful and precious to myself and to God!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
"Am I insane"?

You have your moments. :D
thGNQ012Q7.jpg
thX4DS6GPI.jpg
thZ0SOQ1DA.jpg

I'm fortunate that you are an administrator. Don't know what I'd do without ya. Never call yourself a loser. You wield the banhammer and are my public defender! ;) I need your prayers and quick blessings from your heart as well as your good words when I get four points. Please don't just sit back and watch. Since this forum is privately owned, I sometimes wonder, who has the final say so as to when the leper gets the electric chair. haha!
th36EV79HG.jpg

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Asking about insanity on the internet is kind of like going to a fast food restaurant and asking the employee behind the counter if you're hungry.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I didn't vote, perhaps the option i needed was one of those you missed entering on the questionnaire.

What is sane?

I am sure you have your moments and you most certainly have some very weird ideas but hey, that's life, don't we all?

If you really want to find out book an appointment with a psychiatrist.

exchemist

Veteran Member
I didn't vote, perhaps the option i needed was one of those you missed entering on the questionnaire.

What is sane?

I am sure you have your moments and you most certainly have some very weird ideas but hey, that's life, don't we all?

If you really want to find out book an appointment with a psychiatrist.
Reminds me of that Sempé cartoon of the depressed man looking out of the window.

His wife is saying: Le soleil te dit, "courage". Les arbres te disent, "courage". Les oiseaux te disent, "courage". Et moi, je te dis, "va voir un psychiatre".

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Reminds of that Sempé cartoon of the depressed man looking out of the window.

His wife is saying: Le soleil te dit, "courage". Les arbres te disent, "courage". Les oiseaux te disent, "courage". Et moi, je te dis, "va voir un psychiatre".

Don't ya just love the dry french humour?

PureX

Veteran Member
You're just another addict.

We won't know who YOU are until you get clean, and stay that way for a long enough time that you can become who you would have been had you not fallen onto the path of addiction. And that takes a significant amount of time and effort.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
View attachment 35476 View attachment 35462 View attachment 35463 View attachment 35466View attachment 35482

I'm just curious, if you have known PopeADope for a while, would you consider him insane? Does he bother or disturb you? Just be honest and real. Your honest feedback is good even if it hurts. I have thick skin and need to know wtf is going on cuz I feel I've been severely traumataized multiple times and I traumatize others. What I mean by traumatize people is I feel I deeply disturb them or offend them. That is trauma in my book when I do something that severely messes with their head.

Sometimes abused traumatized people only have the need to abuse and traumatize and victimize others so they will feel their pain, grief, confusion, and illness. Misery loves company.

I'm getting off the drugs and feeling guilty for all who I have traumatized and disturbed. The goofy pictures are just a way of expressing myself in regards to where my traumatized mind is at right now. My Demons are really preying upon my weaknesses. Venting can be soothing. And I feel like a leper clown.

View attachment 35467 View attachment 35468View attachment 35478View attachment 35481 View attachment 35480
I think your just having fun.