• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

am i getting married?

Starsoul

Truth
hahaha. OK this thread really is hilarious, and gets better by the post.
thanks lava for bringing this to everyone's attention! :D I appreciate the congratulations, Sahar, Sajdah, and thanks for the jokes the rest of you :p
Its only fair now that I paste my original post from the staff lounge:
Many many Congrajulations and best wishes, to all those who are getting married.:)

And Many many frubals for those who aren't getting married.:p

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Three Mods at the same time!!! It seems that there is a new RF rule regarding that matter!
You shouldn't have announced that .lava, you are breaking the rules!
Mods have to get married this year? I don't think my wife will like that rule.

hahaha. OK this thread really is hilarious, and gets better by the post.
thanks lava for bringing this to everyone's attention! :D I appreciate the congratulations, Sahar, Sajdah, and thanks for the jokes the rest of you :p
Its only fair now that I paste my original post from the staff lounge:

The things I miss when I go away for the weekend. Congratulations! :D

... but how did TashaN take it when you broke off your engagement? :(

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Many many Congrajulations and best wishes, to all those who are getting married.:)

And Many many frubals for those who aren't getting married.:p

Mods have to get married this year? I don't think my wife will like that rule.

The things I miss when I go away for the weekend. Congratulations! :D

... but how did TashaN take it when you broke off your engagement? :(
Thank you, thank you so much! Starsoul and Jeff!
you know in the bigger picture I wish all RF could be there with me, all hot headed debates aside, I would love to see all members in my wedding taking part in our joy.

Last edited:

croak

Trickster
Congratulations and uncongratulations! :D

Ravens don't have formal ceremonies like marriage. We just pair up. I want to be part of a pair. :(

Anyway, Caladan, make sure to drop by the Tower of London. I hear I've got some cousins that live there. ;)

I just want to let everyone know, that I am not getting a salary raise this year.
Thanks to everyone who helped me not get my raise, I could have done it without you!

croak

Trickster
what's that suppose to mean? are you suggesting someone is lacking something? :beach:

No, I just wanted to include everyone! Whether you identify with congratulations or uncongratulations is totally up to you.

You definitely don't lack anything. ;)

.lava

Veteran Member
No, I just wanted to include everyone! Whether you identify with congratulations or uncongratulations is totally up to you.

You definitely don't lack anything. ;)

hmm. you responded so quickly ..... as if you were expecting this reaction. hmm..

i am watching you, big dark bird :cool:

croak

Trickster
hmm. you responded so quickly ..... as if you were expecting this reaction. hmm..

i am watching you, big dark bird :cool:

I was only watching to see if anyone had replied to any threads! No ulterior motives, promise!

-paints self white-