• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I creepy ladies?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Recommended "to do" list for PAD:
  1. Correct opportunities with myself
  2. Get a girlfriend
  3. Save the world
In that order. :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I gave the woman I begged to marry me years ago a letter from the heart yesterday, and she returned the letter the next day (today) and told me to show it to my psychotherapist and get help. She stabs my heart with daggers and she feels unsafe around me. When she turned me down years ago I jumped off a building breaking multiple bones. She wasn't the only reason for that action and drugs played the largest role. Women rjection can hurt worse than broken bones lol, but it's all good. I'm not a butcher in need of revenge or control lol. Women reject me because it is a survival instinct that the good lord ingrained in them. I sympathize and understand that.

What would you think if you received a letter like that? Too spooky?

Just being real!
th

Yes creepy,

It's in the past, forget her and move on.

Regarding youf room, if burglars break in and tidy up, then you know its bad ;)

sooda

Veteran Member
I gave the woman I begged to marry me years ago a letter from the heart yesterday, and she returned the letter the next day (today) and told me to show it to my psychotherapist and get help. She stabs my heart with daggers and she feels unsafe around me. When she turned me down years ago I jumped off a building breaking multiple bones. She wasn't the only reason for that action and drugs played the largest role. Women rjection can hurt worse than broken bones lol, but it's all good. I'm not a butcher in need of revenge or control lol. Women reject me because it is a survival instinct that the good lord ingrained in them. I sympathize and understand that.

Just being real!
th

Is that some sort of hospital room?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The hardware on the door appears institutional.

What is an inner city ghetto complex?
a homeless shelter that resembles a jail or mental institution staffed with radius health mental health workers and security guards. Also, cameras everywhere.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
I'm fine with rejection and offer it up for those who suffer similar afflictions. My skin is thick, I just prefer punches to the face over rejection. Yes, I spoke from the heart. Just being honest. And we were going on walks, playing games, and doing fun activities for over a year now. My recent political madness and drug abuse destroyed our relationship. I do not put her at fault for anything. I was being narcissistic because I find no one more interesting than myself and insisted that she be indoctrinated by my political and other views. I also was mad and throwing myself in front of cars and even jumping on multiple cars shouting "Vote for trump". I just got out of the psyche ward for this two days ago.

I destroyed our friendship!

But I would prefer people tell me what is in their hearts, even if it is creepy. Transparency and honesty is the best policy. I prefer people who blurt out what they feel passionately about, even if they express desires to fondle my junk and decapitate me the first day we meet lol :D. So, I'm just doing unto others as I'd have them do unto me! ;)
People who are fine with rejection don't jump off buildings. I think her initial response was right. Show it to your therapist.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
People who are fine with rejection don't jump off buildings. I think her initial response was right. Show it to your therapist.
I jumped off the building years ago, and there were multiple factors other than rejection, including drugs involved. I thought society was better off without me and I longed to be a spirit without a body. I have since grown thicker skin and am more enlightened.

David1967

Premium Member

Just being real!
th

Honestly, if I were her, I would get a protective order if I received a letter like that.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'd rather be a transparent creep than a phony. I'm not sure I have control of my inner convictions and movements of the soul, or I'd do away with it all. Therefore, since I'm not responsible for my creepiness, it is the knee jerk reflex that happens without my telling it to, I'm not at fault, and I have no problem expressing to all that I'm a wounded leper. Otherwise I hide it. No thanks!

Yes, telling someone how you feel is the more courageous approach, and will also alert them to any possible threats, so I see it as the most admirable approach. If I spooked her, perhaps that is a good thing to more firmly establish boundaries to avoid something potentially worse in the future. It also reminds me to leave her in God's hands and let go, because it wasn't meant to be if she can't handle my honesty!

That said, I think I did the right thing! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Honestly, if I were her, I would get a protective order if I received a letter like that.
Praise God!

She probably will!

I need the discipline and boundaries as well as a reality check!
There are lessons I'm to learn from it.

However, if you remember the letter, I spoke to her about us setting boundaries and going our separate ways!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thank you all, for I needed to hear the truth. I got serious problems! Worse than I thought! Maybe a creepy clown is out there somewhere for me where we can disclose our madness to one another.
th
th

I've had multiple girlfriends, just didn't have that connection.

I pray to the souls of murdered girls and keep candle light vigils and incense burning before their images. Yeah, it's creepy! But my prayers are giving them grace from heaven according to Catholicism, so they just might be on my side! ;) It actually is a ritual that does help. I don't see it as much more odd than praying the Rosary to the Virgin Mary. Plus, they know I cant hurt them cuz they are already dead.

I think the deceased are more perfected to understand people like me, so I turn to them and the "communion of Saints". It very oddly has helped me tremendously and brought all kinds of healing and relief. So did praying daily Rosary. It helps a lot of people. It's hard to explain. The communion of Saints is not just the canonized, but literally every departed soul that isn't in hell, and they benefit from our prayers. Ive kinda got out of the habit and stopped going to mass, which is likely partially responsible for my downfall!

Lot's of girls in Heaven, so that's encouraging if this short life doesn't bring desired results!
th
th
th
th
th

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@PopeADope Keep your chin up. I know people think they know when and when not you should see a Psychiatrist, but just try to focus working on yourself over finding someone, and maybe that woman will come. Not everyone is the same.
Oh, I'll be seeing mental health professionals. But I can't fathom that I am in any way a danger to this person. I'll be quite transparent with people, an open book.

Kangaroo Feathers

Oh, I'll be seeing mental health professionals. But I can't fathom that I am in any way a danger to this person. I'll be quite transparent with people, an open book.
Considering you were recently talking about attacking strangers and leaving their blood on the ground, I think it sounds perfectly reasonable for people to worry about you being dangerous.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Considering you were recently talking about attacking strangers and leaving their blood on the ground, I think it sounds perfectly reasonable for people to worry about you being dangerous.

That’s not what he said. That was your inference.

And if the topic was okay for you to continue discussing, it would still be in public view.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
no, it was me promoting nationalism and my blood spilling on the ground.

My protests are non-violent though I did get too abrasive for which I regret.

PureX

Veteran Member
You are attracted to self-destructive thoughts and behaviors, and that is "creepy" to most sane, healthy people. You are absurdly narcissistic (as most addicts are) and normal people also find that very "creepy". And sadly, you are quite content being this way, and so refuse any attempts by others to help you change. Which normal healthy people also find very disturbing. So you will never have a normal healthy relationship with women, because no normal healthy women will be foolish enough to take on your dark, narcissistic perversity.

When I was active in AA there was a saying (as there are many, I'm sure you know) that went: "the bottom is attractive". And it took me quite some time to understand and realize just how true that is for the addict mind. It's a saying that often comes to mind when I read your posts. You LOVE "the bottom". You live to wallow in it. And then you expect some normal healthy woman to be willing to wallow in it with you??? How absurdly selfish is THAT?

Kangaroo Feathers

no, it was me promoting right-wing nationalism and my blood spilling on the ground.

My protests are non-violent though I sometimes jump on top of vehicles.
Well, there's a tip for you. If your intentions are non-violent, avoid violent sounding language that people are likely to misunderstand.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You are attracted to self-destructive thoughts and behaviors, and that is "creepy" to most sane, healthy people. You are absurdly narcissistic (as most addicts are) and normal people also find that very "creepy". And sadly, you are quite content being this way, and so refuse any attempts by others to help you change. Which normal healthy people also find very disturbing. So you will never have a normal healthy relationship with women, because no normal healthy women will be foolish enough to take on your dark, narcissistic perversity.

When I was active in AA there was a saying (as there are many, I'm sure you know) that went: "the bottom is attractive". And it took me quite some time to understand and realize just how true that is for the addict mind. It's a saying that often comes to mind when I read your posts. You LOVE "the bottom". You live to wallow in it. And then you expect some normal healthy woman to be willing to wallow in it with you??? How absurdly selfish is THAT?
I appreciate it and despise how two-faced and narcissistic I have been.