• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I a White Nationalist?

Watchmen

Premium Member
I’m a nationalist in that I strongly believe the US should do what’s best for the country. US priorities should come before all other countries. I also strongly believe that each country should have this same approach. Japan should do what’s best for Japan. Germany should do what’s best for Germany, and so in. Of course we compromise and make deals, etc., but US interests come first.

I’m Caucasian.

Does that make me a white nationalist?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I’m a nationalist in that I strongly believe the US should do what’s best for the country. US priorities should come before all other countries. I also strongly believe that each country should have this same approach. Japan should do what’s best for Japan. Germany should do what’s best for Germany, and so in. Of course we compromise and make deals, etc., but US interests come first.

I’m Caucasian.

White nationalism - Wikipedia
White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.[5] White nationalists say they seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white states. They hold that white people should maintain their majority in majority-white countries, maintain their political and economic dominance, and that their cultures should be foremost.[4] Many white nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, immigration of nonwhites and low birth rates among whites are threatening the white race,[6] and some argue that it amounts to white genocide.[6]

White nationalism is sometimes described as a euphemism for, or subset of, white supremacy, and the two have been used interchangeably by journalists and other analysts.[7][8] White nationalist groups espouse white separatism and white supremacy.[9] White separatism is the pursuit of a "white-only state"; supremacism is the belief that white people are superior to nonwhites, taking ideas from social Darwinism and Nazism.[4][10] White nationalists generally avoid the term "supremacy" because it has negative connotations.[11][12]

Critics argue that the term "white nationalism" and ideas such as white pride exist solely to provide a sanitized public face for white supremacy, and that most white nationalist groups promote racial violence.
My problems with nationalism notwithstanding, white nationalism isn't about being white and a nationalist, it's about constructing a nationalist identity that favors whites. It's a sugar glaze of white supremacy.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Do you define your nation as the white race? Do you support racial segregation? Are you against interracial relationships? Do you want to stop all non-white immigration, but allow white people to immigrate?

If you answer "no" to those questions, then you're not a white nationalist. You're just a civic nationalist who is white. That's not the same thing. I'm not sure why some have a hard time comprehending this. White nationalism is it's own racist ideology, same with black nationalism.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I've put forth the following proposal that could very likely bring peace between the various races and save us from an impending race war in the United States: Our nation should sell southern parts of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California to Mexico. Furthermore, the United States should create a separate black state out of parts of northern Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia along with parts of western South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Maryland.

I'm a white separatist, not a white supremacist; in fact, I do often support some black separatist causes like those of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I've put forth the following proposal that could very likely bring peace between the various races and save us from an impending race war in the United States: Our nation should sell southern parts of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California to Mexico. Furthermore, the United States should create a separate black state out of parts of northern Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia along with parts of western South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Maryland.
There is no impending race war. White nationalists have been saying that nonsense for decades and doing their hardest to bring it about but it never happens. We actually don't hate each other that much in this country. Most people are fairly decent and don't want to kill their neighbors. That's why we collectively are disgusted and horrified by evil acts like the synagogue massacre or Dylann Roof massacring black churchgoers. I don't see white peoole celebrating those things or black people shooting up white people in church in response. Even most white supremacists were a bit disgusted, even if they hate black people and Jews. This isn't Mad Max. So there's no need to call for segregation, apparent ghost of George Wallace. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Our nation should sell southern parts of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California to Mexico.
Why should Mexico buy real estate that was stolen from them at gunpoint?
How about "return" it?
Frankly, the northern states who have been subsidizing the southern states since the War of Northern Aggression would be better off, financially.
Tom

ETA. ~Go Texit! GTFO
I really love you, but I can't afford you any more.~

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
There is no impending race war. White nationalists have been saying that nonsense for decades and doing their hardest to bring it about but it never happens. We actuslly don't hate each other that much in this country. Most people are fairly decent and don't want to kill their neighbors. This isn't Mad Max. So there's no need to call for segregation, apparent ghost of George Wallace. :rolleyes:

Every time an unarmed black man gets shot in the back by a white police man, there's racial tension and riots; this wouldn't happen if blacks policed blacks and whites policed whites. Not only do white separatists concur with me, but so do black separatists like Louise Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Every time an unarmed black man gets shot in the back by a white police man, there's racial tension and riots; this wouldn't happen if blacks policed blacks and whites policed whites. Not only do white separatists concur with me, but so do black separatists like Louise Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.
That's because certain divisive groups are pushing a certain narrative that is not quite accurate and stirring up animosity. I see no need to give in and give up on reconciliation. We need more MLK and much less Malcolm X.

**** Farrakhan and the NOI. If them and the white racists want to segregate so badly, let them buy private islands and leave the rest of civilized society in peace. You can join them if you want. Bye.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
What makes you think I'm going to watch that, especially with no context on what it is?

I figured you won't listen to what white separatists like me have to say, but maybe you'd still be interested in what black separatists like Louise Farrakhan have to say. Maybe, I just figured wrong.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
"White nationalist" is a term that -- like some other terms -- does not mean what it literally means. Just like the word "hogwash" does not actually mean something used to wash a hog, "white nationalist" means something different from merely a white person who is a nationalist. I'll leave it to you to figure out what it really means.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I figured you won't listen to what white separatists like me have to say, but maybe you'd still be interested in what black separatists like Louise Farrakhan have to say. Maybe, I just figured wrong.
Wtf. Why in the world would you think that? I said "**** (f-word) Farrakhan and the NOI". They're trash like their white counterparts. It's all the same. Both of their ideologies are evil and just stupid.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Wtf. Why in the world would you think that? I said "**** (f-word) Farrakhan and the NOI". They're trash like their white counterparts. It's all the same. Both of their ideologies are evil and just stupid.

How do you know, if you won't even bother listening to the guy?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
How do you know, if you won't even bother listening to the guy?
I'm very well-aware of the beliefs of various racist groups in America, both black and white. I used to be involved in racial extremist ideology, myself. But that was years ago. I don't hate myself anymore.

tytlyf

Not Religious
You aren't talking about nationalism. To say you're a white nationalist is even putting emphasis on the nationalist part of the old days. You just can't invent new definitions for words that have a long history. I suggest checking out the dictionary and finding whatever it is you call your tribal movement. Or invent a new one, like Donald does.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I’m Caucasian.

I figure that you or anyone else has the right to label themselves however they want. As I understand the term, "white nationalist" goes across national boundaries to include whites from all countries where white people live.

I can certainly understand prioritizing one's own country over that of other countries, just as people from individual states might prioritize their state - or even their county and municipality. I would expect our representatives to Congress to prioritize their own district and favor the people living there over other districts, although I wouldn't define that as "nationalism," per se.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
I'm 'white' but I a a fierce proponent of a systematic racial deconstruction via propagation of all races, what does that make me?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think every white conservative should go around calling themselves "white nationalists". It causes confusion and helps to legitimatize the racist pigs who are genuine white nationalists. Those racist pigs, of course, are the natural allies of today's conservatives -- so when white conservatives do something to legitimatize them, they should be applauded for loyally helping their allies.