• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I a Beast

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

am I? i think i am

in descending into the earth didn't i become a beast and in my death will i ascend in spirit to the ONE who gave it? sri yantra?

Ecclesiastes 3:21
Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

all is foolishness but love the most makes fools of all. the joke, the fool, was on me.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Too heavy on the melodrama and the theatrics, but nonetheless in simple terms you are a beast.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
The Great Beast

AB9D8154-ED40-43C4-AF38-EFBB427947F9.jpeg

amorphous_constellation

The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

am I? i think i am

in descending into the earth didn't i become a beast and in my death will i ascend in spirit to the ONE who gave it?

That reminded me of this show I saw as a kid, it was a vcr of Gamera vs. Guiron. Did you ever see that one? I think Guiron came out of the earth, or was is it Gamera