• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alt Thinker is thunk out

Alt Thinker

Older than the hills
I originally came here to try out new arguments of my own devising and have others critique them. If they were not fully validated, I would then be able to refine or discard them, as most appropriate.

However for the most part, my own new ideas have almost never received any meaningful feedback. I suspect this resulted from either the ideas not being aligned with either of the well established opposing camps, and therefore confusingly neither fish nor fowl - or maybe just good old tl;dr.

Two notable exceptions: legion and serenity, both of whom I thank muchly for never giving up the fight . :yes:

Anyway, it seems I do not fit in well here and am getting rather grumpy about it. I do not even feel like making jokes anymore. Best to move on and possibly try again at some other site.

h934CCCD0

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'd miss that familiar old dog breath if you left.
I recommend a vacation from this place.

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm sorry to see you go.

I have enjoyed your wit immensely.

I wouldn't ask you to do other than what you think is best for you, so if moving on is best, then best wishes to you in that.

If you should change your mind, now or in the future, please know that you are welcomed back. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And if he sends me $5 a month, I'll ensure that his account isn't deleted for inactivity.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
I'm sorry to see you go.

I have enjoyed your wit immensely.

I wouldn't ask you to do other than what you think is best for you, so if moving on is best, then best wishes to you in that.

If you should change your mind, now or in the future, please know that you are welcomed back. :)

^This. I quite enjoy your posts, Alt. You'll be missed!

Nothin wrong with a break. I took acouple years off from here. Deleted my file , lost 3 or 4 years worth of frubals.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Don't fit in well here? Whaaaaat? I ALWAYS read your funny posts and your humor would definitely be missed. RF is a place for everyone and if you want to hang out mostly just for fun you won't be the only one. In my early days here there were plenty of times I put in much effort typing out and formulating my thoughts to share and debate. Often they were overlooked or not received how I intended them. Such is life when our thoughts are expressed via written text only. You can't take it too personally.

Take a day off but I hope you'll come back because you have friends here! :hug:

Don't fit in well here? Whaaaaat? I ALWAYS read your funny posts and your humor would definitely be missed. RF is a place for everyone and if you want to hang out mostly just for fun you won't be the only one. In my early days here there were plenty of times I put in much effort typing out and formulating my thoughts to share and debate. Often they were overlooked or not received how I intended them. Such is life when our thoughts are expressed via written text only. You can't take it too personally.

Take a day off but I hope you'll come back because you have friends here! :hug:

Haha! You just reminded me of Feathers, things she would say.

Avi1001

reform Jew humanist liberal feminist entrepreneur
You are the only one who knows anything about cosmology....except maybe Viole. Why not set up a thread on that ?

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Anyway, it seems I do not fit in well here and am getting rather grumpy about it. I do not even feel like making jokes anymore. Best to move on and possibly try again at some other site.
Pfffft. I feel like this almost every other day, LOL. The thing is, you are appreciated, but never forget that this is a back-water internut forum and don't take things so seriously that you get grumpy over stuff you encounter. Heck, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the fact that Sunstone is always changing the exit signs. Anyways, cheer up, bud. See you soon.

Avi1001

reform Jew humanist liberal feminist entrepreneur
Oh yeah, one joke and you throw me to the hounds.

Of course, you've been here over 1,000 posts....it's about time the Staff threaten to ban you... :D

THREAD CLOSED....pie in Maji's face ! ;)

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
You do know this place doesn't exist, right? We'll notice your absence, so drop by and sniff butts every now and then.