• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alt-Right promises violence if Trump asks for it

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
So
I have to teach you Americans your own history?
If that's all you guys care, I don't know why I should.

There's a great swarm of smart ambitious people on this side of the puddle will be glad to push you guys off your shake pedistal.
Nice deflection but supporting a claim isn't the same as giving a lesson. There are also other non-Americans who wouldn't know what you're referencing.

So basically, you can't. Got it.

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW

Trump and the GOP have been claiming widespread voter fraud. That's the issue with this election. Dirty tactics on gerrymandering and voter suppression has long existed but that's not the controversy at hand. Many areas had widespread campaigns to get people out to vote, going door to door and arranging means to get people to the polls which, given the record turn out, was successful.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I have to teach you Americans your own history?
If that's all you guys care, I don't know why I should.

There's a great swarm of smart ambitious people on this side of the puddle will be glad to push you guys off your shake pedistal.
No examples, no evidence, your claims are without merit. Thats how this thing works.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just heard today that some Venezuelan computer
programmers are flipping Trump's votes over to Biden.
I was skeptical of the claim. But he heard it on the radio.
No arguing with that, eh.

Audie

Veteran Member
So

Nice deflection but supporting a claim isn't the same as giving a lesson. There are also other non-Americans who wouldn't know what you're referencing.

So basically, you can't. Got it.

No, you sure don't got it. Be as ignorant as you like, its your loss, your country, not mine.

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
He hates them now because they hurt his little feeling by calling Arizona or whatever for Biden amd wouldn't take it back like je wanted.
He hates them now because they hurt his little feeling by calling Arizona or whatever for Biden amd wouldn't take it back like je wanted.
They cycle in and out of favor but he still goes back because Hannity's lips are fused to his coal chute and they still have the largest viewer ship among his diehard tin foil hat wearing mask avoiding crowd.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I just heard today that some Venezuelan computer
programmers are flipping Trump's votes over to Biden.
I was skeptical of the claim. But he heard it on the radio.
No arguing with that, eh.
I read on the internet that some guy heard on the radio that bacon is really made from eggplant. And eating it causes brain farts. No arguing with that, eh?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I read on the internet that some guy heard on the radio that bacon is really made from eggplant. And eating it causes brain farts. No arguing with that, eh?
I've gotta be careful here.
There's one guy who often takes my sarchasm the wrong way.
(Not you. It's him. You know...that guy.)

Audie

Veteran Member
No examples, no evidence, your claims are without merit. Thats how this thing works.
As I said to another, its your country, your ignorance. Not mine.
THAT is how it really work
Why should I care.

And no call for you to get insulting.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
As I said to another, its your country, your ignorance. Not mine.
THAT is how it really work
Why should I care.

And no call for you to get insulting.
Let's change the course of this discussion.
Corruption in voting isn't at all a problem
compared to how people vote.
(They should be like me. Alas, they aren't.)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
just like Bush v Gore but the other
way around.
That was a very close call in Florida. This election is not close.
Many states do require an ID bith when voting and also when registering.
And past wrongs arent problems today. Today our problems arent enough locations to vote and drop off ballots, amd it's done during an inconvenient time.
But we did just have a very secure and solid election. It didnt even have the predicted problem of poll workers being overwhelmed by a flood of votes coming in at once.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey ya swab, take my side for a sec and straighten a couple of these igniranters out, eh? I don't feel like being bullied into doing as they demand.
I stepped in to take a completely different side.
(One guaranteed to offend.)

Audie

Veteran Member
So strange that these stubborn hard-headed people are not convinced by all the evidence you have provided.
Nah

Strange that they so clueless-buhdueless about their own history.

But thats America for you, ifn, that is, you can keep it. Good luck.