1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Almost time to go

Discussion in 'Member Announcements' started by Squirt, Apr 29, 2006.

1. turk179

turk179 I smell something....

Ratings:
    +396
    Religion:
    Agnostic
    Nooooooooooo:sad4: !

Thats all I got to say about that.

2. Squirt

Squirt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +158
    At this point, I’m not really sure. I really love this place. It’s going to be hard to stay away, but you know how it is with addictions. Sometimes “cold turkey” is the only way. I love you Baha'is. You're one cool bunch, and you, Booko, are the coolest!

Thanks a million. If I come back, it will be because of people like you.

Thanks, Beck. Keep in touch by e-mail, okay? And good luck getting pregnant!

Thanks so much. I’m really surprised to see that so many people even care!

You know me too well, Buttercup. ;) I’d like to say I’ll be able to conquer this addiction, but who knows? You’ve been one of my favorites, too, but then I suspect you already know that, huh?

Awww, yourself, Buttons. You are my favorite Gnostic and I have truly enjoyed your posts. Thanks a bunch!

Bye, Maize. I appreciate your kind words. It’s been a good experience for me, learning about Unitarian Universalism. You guys really rock! (I'll leave this in green -- my favorite color, too.)

Hey, Feathers. You are such a sweet, sweet thing. It’s been fun knowing you. About my visiting – we’ll see. It’s not really in my plans right now, but things change.

Really? People keep saying that. I don’t know. We’ll see. Thanks for the suggestion!

I hope so, Mike. I suppose I’ve managed to irritate a handful of people. (For me, that’s not bad!) I appreciate the kind words, really.

Thanks so much. And thank you for the kind words you’ve had for us Latter-day Saints. Believe me, they do not go unnoticed.

Thanks for taking the time to wish me well. I appreciate it.

You, too! Thanks lots!

How nice of you to say that! Seriously, I’m touched. Give my best to Rebecca, okay?

You, too, lunamoth. We haven’t known one another for long, but I’ve really felt a kinship to you. Maybe it’s the Libra thing! :)

Thanks, Dawny. You know how I feel about you. You are such a sweet, thoughtful person. Don’t leave. The forum needs more people like you. :kissbette

That is so nice to know. Seriously, I’m kind of surprised, but happy to hear it! Thanks.

What can I say, jonny. You came back when you said you never would. Maybe I’ll see you at the FAIR Conference this August. I’m going to send you some info on it. You’d love it!

Thanks, Maggie. We haven’t talked a lot, but whenever we have, I’ve enjoyed your posts. I appreciate your saying goodbye.

Yikes! Thanks! (I guess :biglaugh: )

• Like Like x 1
  3. CaptainXeroid

CaptainXeroid Following Christ

Ratings:
    +751
    I think a sabbatical every now and again to recharge to batteries is a good thing.:)

Best wishes and God Bless, how ever long it may take.:162:

4. dawny0826

dawny0826 Mother Heathen

Ratings:
    +2,200
    Religion:
    Non-Denominational Christian
    Squirt, please do keep in touch. You'll be missed. I have really appreciated your presence. You're always more than welcome to e-mail me and please do pop in to let us know how you're doing.

5. Buttercup

Buttercup Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +3,694
    This made my day Squirty......just wanted you to know that.

Send me your email addy ok?

6. MysticSang'ha

MysticSang'ha Big Squishy Hugger
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,256
    I second the sentiment that I hope it's merely a holiday that you're taking from RF. :)

You'll be missed. :hug:

Peace,
    Mystic

7. michel

michel Administrator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,656
    I'll second that (or third it); we will all miss you. Try a break, and when you feel the withdrawl symptoms, give in!:biglaugh: If your mind is set, then I wish you and yours all the very best; it has been a pleasure knowing you, and yes, you will be missed.

8. c0da

c0da Active Member

Ratings:
    +101
    Goodbye and Good luck and heres hoping you return very soon!

9. Squirt

Squirt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +158
    CX, I’ll miss you. Thanks for stopping by to wish me well.

Thanks, Mystic! I appreciate that your saying so.

Thanks michel. Who knows what the future holds. Maybe I’ll drop in sometime just to say “Hi.”

Thanks a bunch. You Buddhists rock!

10. mrscardero

mrscardero Kal-El's Mama

Ratings:
    +979
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1