• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Almost time to go

Squirt

I'm afraid it's almost time for me to say my goodbyes. I have become so addicted to RF that I am hardly able to tear myself away from my computer long enough to throw a few clothes in the washer or balance my checkbook. I'll hang around for a few days. There are a couple of threads I want to post some closing remarks on, and a few people I need to say my goodbyes to. :kissbette This is one awesome forum. I have really enjoyed my time here and have met some really interesting and neat people. (Let's just say that I'm not leaving for the same reasons as Dakota Gypsy is!)

Booko

Deviled Hen
Squirt said:
I'm afraid it's almost time for me to say my goodbyes. I have become so addicted to RF that I am hardly able to tear myself away from my computer long enough to throw a few clothes in the washer or balance my checkbook. I'll hang around for a few days. There are a couple of threads I want to post some closing remarks on, and a few people I need to say my goodbyes to. :kissbette This is one awesome forum. I have really enjoyed my time here and have met some really interesting and neat people. (Let's just say that I'm not leaving for the same reasons as Dakota Gypsy is!)

:( Will you come back sometime?

I know what you mean about being addicted and losing track of time. At one time in the past I set my kitchen timer and when it dinged I just turned off the computer, and what I didn't read...oh well.

standing_alone

I'm sad to see that you're leaving, but I understand. I will miss your presence on the forums and hope you come back from time to time. :)

Bishka

Veteran Member
Goodbye Squirt, I may be leaving for an extended period of time this summer. I'll be finding a job, and going to school and taking care of husband and home. :) Good luck.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
No Squirty!........You are one of my favorites on here! I would miss you very much!....everyone is leaving!

Can't you just wean yourself to an hour a day? I know, I've tried that too!

My guess is the addiction is too strong and you will stay! :D Please?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
aww, Squirt :(

*HUGS* You're one of the most amazing christians on this forum. I hope you do come back sometimes. I completely understand why you're taking a break though. :)

Safe journey friend :hug:

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Buttons* said:
You're one of the most amazing christians on this forum. I

I second that. :flower:

I think we've all taken some time away at some point. Please don't be a stranger. :hug:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
hehe, RF addiction strikes again!

we really ought to keep a tally of people wo suffer from RF addiction.... although, i suppose that is actually most the members....

take care Squirt, you have always dealt with kindness and love, you will be missed. don't be a stranger!

evearael

Big hug! You will be missed! I hope this is only a break and that you will visit us occasionally when you rearrange your priorities.

Ori

Angel slayer
Goodbye Squirt, although I do hope you'll be back from time to time.

Good luck and safe journey.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
I'd hate to see you go. You are one the the most polite people in this forum. Your posts are very well thought out and I have learned from you. I hope you reconsider.

lunamoth

Will to love
Oh Squirt--I will miss you. Please come back when you are ready. You are one of the bright stars here.

luna the libra

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Squirt, you will be terribly missed if you go. I have so enjoyed your posts. You're truly a beautiful person.

I've been contemplating leaving for a while, myself but then...here I am. :)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
I want to say this not just to Squirt, but to anyone else who may be considering leaving due to RF addiction/ruffled feathers/personality clashes/whatever...

Take a break by all means (been there, done that - several times) -- just don't consider it permanent. :p I know from experience that one's feelings towards this place and the people here can change with a little time away.

You will be missed by many. :)

jonny

Hey Squirt! I'll miss having you around on the forums, but I expect you'll be back....they always come back. :D