• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alleyman's Tarot

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

I like them. Never seen a dragon deck layed out before. I've got the Wildwood Tarot deck currently. Here's a sample of the cards:

3b5c7-f8860f76-d5bb-4ae0-96bf-e07c62c185b9_1_201_a.jpeg

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Cool, I didn't know about mismatched decks.

Have you looked at Lenormand? I like it a lot more than tarot. I can't afford one either, though.

I haven't, could you tell me a but about it? I'm mainly teaching myself rune divination at the moment, but plan on moving to tarot once mastered/practiced.

darkskies

I haven't, could you tell me a but about it? I'm mainly teaching myself rune divination at the moment, but plan on moving to tarot once mastered/practiced.
From Lenormand Card Meanings and Combinations List :

Lenormand Cards are an alternative system of cartomancy, similar to Tarot but also different in purpose, feeling and structure. Unlike Tarot, Lenormand is a much more practical deck - focusing somewhat less on psychological feelings and instead on everyday happenings. You'll notice when reading with Lenormand decks, that these cards tend to focus on practical matters - Tarot focuses on the "why", while Lenormand tends to focus on the "how".​

Lenormand is a lot simpler with no suits, just symbols and their meanings. That makes it easier to learn and use. Usually cards are picked as a pair, but there are many reading styles just like tarot.
The main thing is that there's almost entirely a visual aid when reading them.

The website i linked has a really cool app as well.